- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential PeoplMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 8:05:00 AM
- Kevin Clash, Voice of Elmo, Cleared of Sex Abuse ChargesMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 6:57:00 AM
- Review: 'Hearthstone' card game is the real dealMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 5:46:01 AM
- Thursday Review: Bad Teacher, Black Box, Hulu's Moone BoyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:00:00 AM
- American Idol: Who Blew the Judges Away?MSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 7:31:00 PM
- Kerry Washington, Miley Cyrus, Benedict Cumberbatch Among Time's 100 Most Influential Peopl
By Kat Giantis
Scarlett Johansson has apparently had enough of Hollywood types, at least for the moment. Over the weekend in New York, the former Mrs. Ryan Reynolds turned brief footsy partner of Sean Penn was photographed smiling as she cuddled and held hands with a tall, dark-haired fella identified as a Manhattan-based advertising executive named Nate.
"They've been dating for five months," a source tells People mag, with another adding to Radar Online, "They're keeping it very, very low-key. He's not one for the limelight and fame, and she likes that about him."
“Nate is an avid art collector and has a lot of famous friends in the New York art world. He and Scarlett have had dinner with the fashion photographer Terry Richardson a few times," continues the Radar snitch. "Nate's not impressed by Scarlett's celebrity at all, and she loves that. It's just about two people who like each other. They wanted to take things slow, but now they see each other four or five times a week!”
No word on how the actress, 27, met the refreshingly normal-looking exec (rumored last name: Naylor), but the insider enthuses, "They have a real connection."
In the wake of Scarlett's split from Penn last June, she was linked to a laundry list of bachelors, including Justin Timberlake (denied), Bradley Cooper (denied), Kieran Culkin (denied), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (denied -- seeing a pattern here?) and Justin Bartha (yep, denied).
Johansson parted ways with Reynolds in late 2010 after two years of hush-hush, camera-shy marriage. Their divorce was finalized in July, and the actor has since moved on with Blake Lively, whom he's been photographed with more in the last four months than he was during his entire marriage to ScarJo.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite