- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 5:56:00 AM
- Cate Blanchett Was Right: Women Making Little-to-No Progress in Landing Major Movie RolesMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 12:01:00 AM
- President Obama to Appear on Zach Galifianakis' 'Between Two Ferns'MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 9:11:00 PM
- Oscar Winner '12 Years a Slave' Spikes 75% at Overseas Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:59:00 PM
- Trophy Wife's Wedding Spectacular Promises Flashbacks and The MuppetsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 6:29:00 PM
- 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' Sells 3.9 Million Discs, Digital Sales Soar 40%
By Kat Giantis
Scarlett Johansson has apparently had enough of Hollywood types, at least for the moment. Over the weekend in New York, the former Mrs. Ryan Reynolds turned brief footsy partner of Sean Penn was photographed smiling as she cuddled and held hands with a tall, dark-haired fella identified as a Manhattan-based advertising executive named Nate.
"They've been dating for five months," a source tells People mag, with another adding to Radar Online, "They're keeping it very, very low-key. He's not one for the limelight and fame, and she likes that about him."
“Nate is an avid art collector and has a lot of famous friends in the New York art world. He and Scarlett have had dinner with the fashion photographer Terry Richardson a few times," continues the Radar snitch. "Nate's not impressed by Scarlett's celebrity at all, and she loves that. It's just about two people who like each other. They wanted to take things slow, but now they see each other four or five times a week!”
No word on how the actress, 27, met the refreshingly normal-looking exec (rumored last name: Naylor), but the insider enthuses, "They have a real connection."
In the wake of Scarlett's split from Penn last June, she was linked to a laundry list of bachelors, including Justin Timberlake (denied), Bradley Cooper (denied), Kieran Culkin (denied), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (denied -- seeing a pattern here?) and Justin Bartha (yep, denied).
Johansson parted ways with Reynolds in late 2010 after two years of hush-hush, camera-shy marriage. Their divorce was finalized in July, and the actor has since moved on with Blake Lively, whom he's been photographed with more in the last four months than he was during his entire marriage to ScarJo.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite