- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage2 of 16
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage3 of 16
- Photo: Doug Meszler/Splash News4 of 16
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 16
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/VF11/WireImage6 of 16
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com8 of 16
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com9 of 16
- Photo: Frank Micelotta/Invision/AP10 of 16
- Photo: WENN11 of 16
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP12 of 16
- Photo: Splash News13 of 16
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com14 of 16
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
Scarlett Johansson has apparently had enough of Hollywood types, at least for the moment. Over the weekend in New York, the former Mrs. Ryan Reynolds turned brief footsy partner of Sean Penn was photographed smiling as she cuddled and held hands with a tall, dark-haired fella identified as a Manhattan-based advertising executive named Nate.
"They've been dating for five months," a source tells People mag, with another adding to Radar Online, "They're keeping it very, very low-key. He's not one for the limelight and fame, and she likes that about him."
“Nate is an avid art collector and has a lot of famous friends in the New York art world. He and Scarlett have had dinner with the fashion photographer Terry Richardson a few times," continues the Radar snitch. "Nate's not impressed by Scarlett's celebrity at all, and she loves that. It's just about two people who like each other. They wanted to take things slow, but now they see each other four or five times a week!”
No word on how the actress, 27, met the refreshingly normal-looking exec (rumored last name: Naylor), but the insider enthuses, "They have a real connection."
In the wake of Scarlett's split from Penn last June, she was linked to a laundry list of bachelors, including Justin Timberlake (denied), Bradley Cooper (denied), Kieran Culkin (denied), Joseph Gordon-Levitt (denied -- seeing a pattern here?) and Justin Bartha (yep, denied).
Johansson parted ways with Reynolds in late 2010 after two years of hush-hush, camera-shy marriage. Their divorce was finalized in July, and the actor has since moved on with Blake Lively, whom he's been photographed with more in the last four months than he was during his entire marriage to ScarJo.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite