- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Picasa/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: AN2/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Francis Specker/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts BigMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:36:00 AM
- 'True Detective': What We Know About Season 2MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:21:00 AM
- ABC Drama 'Resurrection' Sparks Social Media Buzz Even If People Can't SMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:19:00 AM
- 20th Century Fox TV Distribution Promotes Kristen Finney to SVP, Worldwide Pay TV and SVODMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 8:14:00 AM
- William Guarnere, 'Band of Brothers' Character and WWII Vet, Dead at 90MSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Ratings: ABC's 'Resurrection' Debuts Big
By Kat Giantis
Nearly a year after his split from Maria Shriver, Arnold Schwarzenegger may finally be ready to move on (and you're welcome for not using "hasta la vista" anywhere in that sentence). Ahnuld insiders tell TMZ that the star is no longer "holding out hope" of salvaging his 25-year marriage and is now "at peace" with the apparent end of the union.
Schwarzenegger, 64, has reportedly been trying hard to woo back Maria, 56, who pulled the plug on their relationship when it was revealed he'd fathered a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper, Mildred Baena.
Arnold's efforts at reconciliation and Maria's divorce-discouraging Catholic faith seemingly had the breakup moving in slow motion, but now that they've gotten some distance and "created separate lives," an official dissolution of their marriage is "looking more certain."
Also not helping Schwarzenegger's case, according to TMZ, is Shriver's inner circle, which has supposedly been strongly encouraging her to stay away from the former Governator.
A financial settlement is rumored to be a nearly done deal (estimates put their fortune between $200 million and $400 million), but it's a good bet that the friendly exes will continue to remain civil for the sake of their four kids.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Sarah Michelle Gellar talks to Wonderwall's Chris Gardner about "terrifying" paparazzi, growing veggies with her daughter, why she never went to rehab.Watch Video »
From Christina Aguilera to Jennifer Hudson, see some of Hollywood's ever-changing waistlines.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite