- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Picasa/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: AN2/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Francis Specker/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its VideosMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:42:00 PM
- TV Presidents Kevin Spacey, Julia Louis Dreyfus Tangle With 'Fargo's' BilMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:40:00 PM
- NBC's 'Aquarius' Books 'The Originals' Alum Claire HoltMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Peter Capaldi's 'Doctor Who' Will Be Darker and 'a Lot Less PatiMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:12:00 PM
- 'The Simpsons' Producer James L. Brooks Signs With WMEMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Netflix Makes Deal With AT&T to Speed Up Its Videos
By Kat Giantis
Nearly a year after his split from Maria Shriver, Arnold Schwarzenegger may finally be ready to move on (and you're welcome for not using "hasta la vista" anywhere in that sentence). Ahnuld insiders tell TMZ that the star is no longer "holding out hope" of salvaging his 25-year marriage and is now "at peace" with the apparent end of the union.
Schwarzenegger, 64, has reportedly been trying hard to woo back Maria, 56, who pulled the plug on their relationship when it was revealed he'd fathered a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper, Mildred Baena.
Arnold's efforts at reconciliation and Maria's divorce-discouraging Catholic faith seemingly had the breakup moving in slow motion, but now that they've gotten some distance and "created separate lives," an official dissolution of their marriage is "looking more certain."
Also not helping Schwarzenegger's case, according to TMZ, is Shriver's inner circle, which has supposedly been strongly encouraging her to stay away from the former Governator.
A financial settlement is rumored to be a nearly done deal (estimates put their fortune between $200 million and $400 million), but it's a good bet that the friendly exes will continue to remain civil for the sake of their four kids.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Naya Rivera's wacky wedding on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite