- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Picasa/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: AN2/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Francis Specker/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By Kat Giantis
Nearly a year after his split from Maria Shriver, Arnold Schwarzenegger may finally be ready to move on (and you're welcome for not using "hasta la vista" anywhere in that sentence). Ahnuld insiders tell TMZ that the star is no longer "holding out hope" of salvaging his 25-year marriage and is now "at peace" with the apparent end of the union.
Schwarzenegger, 64, has reportedly been trying hard to woo back Maria, 56, who pulled the plug on their relationship when it was revealed he'd fathered a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper, Mildred Baena.
Arnold's efforts at reconciliation and Maria's divorce-discouraging Catholic faith seemingly had the breakup moving in slow motion, but now that they've gotten some distance and "created separate lives," an official dissolution of their marriage is "looking more certain."
Also not helping Schwarzenegger's case, according to TMZ, is Shriver's inner circle, which has supposedly been strongly encouraging her to stay away from the former Governator.
A financial settlement is rumored to be a nearly done deal (estimates put their fortune between $200 million and $400 million), but it's a good bet that the friendly exes will continue to remain civil for the sake of their four kids.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite