- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Picasa/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: AN2/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Francis Specker/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- Cloning Around: Orphan Black Resurrects the (Presumed) DeadMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 7:00:00 PM
- High School Student Suspended For Having the Balls to Ask Miss America to PromMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby Girl
By Kat Giantis
Nearly a year after his split from Maria Shriver, Arnold Schwarzenegger may finally be ready to move on (and you're welcome for not using "hasta la vista" anywhere in that sentence). Ahnuld insiders tell TMZ that the star is no longer "holding out hope" of salvaging his 25-year marriage and is now "at peace" with the apparent end of the union.
Schwarzenegger, 64, has reportedly been trying hard to woo back Maria, 56, who pulled the plug on their relationship when it was revealed he'd fathered a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper, Mildred Baena.
Arnold's efforts at reconciliation and Maria's divorce-discouraging Catholic faith seemingly had the breakup moving in slow motion, but now that they've gotten some distance and "created separate lives," an official dissolution of their marriage is "looking more certain."
Also not helping Schwarzenegger's case, according to TMZ, is Shriver's inner circle, which has supposedly been strongly encouraging her to stay away from the former Governator.
A financial settlement is rumored to be a nearly done deal (estimates put their fortune between $200 million and $400 million), but it's a good bet that the friendly exes will continue to remain civil for the sake of their four kids.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite