- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP1 of 15
- Photo: Picasa/Splash News2 of 15
- Photo: J. Scott Applewhite/Invision/AP3 of 15
- Photo: Steve Yeater/Invision/AP4 of 15
- Photo: Marcio Jose Sanchez/Invision/AP5 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 15
- Photo: Richard Beetham/Splash News7 of 15
- Photo: MAX WHITTAKER/Invision/AP8 of 15
- Photo: AN2/WENN9 of 15
- Photo: Invision/AP10 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP11 of 15
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP12 of 15
- Photo: Amy Graves/WireImage.com13 of 15
- Photo: Francis Specker/Invision/AP14 of 15
More Celeb News
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 5:12:35 PM
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Star Dann Florek Exits ShowMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 4:33:02 PM
- 'Blue Jasmine' Will Be Back in 300 Theaters After Cate Blanchett's AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:54:06 PM
- NBC's 'The Sound of Music Live' to Re-Air on SaturdayMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:51 PM
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Mama Joyce Rampage Earns Season-High RatingsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 3:32:22 PM
- Entertainment One Developing Bible-Mafia Drama Mashup 'King David'
By Kat Giantis
Nearly a year after his split from Maria Shriver, Arnold Schwarzenegger may finally be ready to move on (and you're welcome for not using "hasta la vista" anywhere in that sentence). Ahnuld insiders tell TMZ that the star is no longer "holding out hope" of salvaging his 25-year marriage and is now "at peace" with the apparent end of the union.
Schwarzenegger, 64, has reportedly been trying hard to woo back Maria, 56, who pulled the plug on their relationship when it was revealed he'd fathered a secret son with the family's longtime housekeeper, Mildred Baena.
Arnold's efforts at reconciliation and Maria's divorce-discouraging Catholic faith seemingly had the breakup moving in slow motion, but now that they've gotten some distance and "created separate lives," an official dissolution of their marriage is "looking more certain."
Also not helping Schwarzenegger's case, according to TMZ, is Shriver's inner circle, which has supposedly been strongly encouraging her to stay away from the former Governator.
A financial settlement is rumored to be a nearly done deal (estimates put their fortune between $200 million and $400 million), but it's a good bet that the friendly exes will continue to remain civil for the sake of their four kids.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel talks to WW about wearing the $10 million bra, eating steak, Taylor Swift and if she plans to marry her boyfriend.Watch Video »
Bye, Bye 'RHOC'
Former "Housewife" Lydia McLaughlin dishes about leaving the "RHOC," her stance on plastic surgery and more!Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite