- Photo: Promotional1 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN2 of 14
- Photo: BSPSyndication/NPG3 of 14
- Photo: FOTO ZICK/StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: Max Powell/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 14
- Photo: Amblin Entertainment/Promotional6 of 14
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: KMazur/WireImage8 of 14
- Photo: Kevork Djansezian/Invision/AP9 of 14
- Photo: Keypix/Splash News10 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage.com11 of 14
- Photo: KMAX/X1712 of 14
- Photo: FS2/WENN13 of 14
- Photo: L. Cohen/WireImage.com14 of 14
By Kat Giantis
Respect Will Smith's personal space or feel his wrath. While working the press line at the "Men in Black 3" premiere in Moscow on Friday, the megastar showed the back of his hand to a reporter who got overly affectionate with his lips.
In the video (via TMZ), Smith can be seen good-naturedly accepting a hug from a Ukrainian interviewer, who proceeded to shower his face with kisses.
The actor, angry at the PDA invasion, pushed him away and swatted him in the face.
"Whoa, man, What the hell is your problem, buddy?" asked a clearly peeved Smith as he thwapped the smirking journalist.
According to TMZ, this particular reporter has made a name for himself with the lip shtick, although he might want to be careful which star he pulls it on in the future.
"This joker, he's lucky I ain't sucker punch him," Smith said immediately after the kiss incursion, before adding with a laugh, "It's all good."
Professional that he is, he carried on with his red-carpet duties.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
From Channing Tatum to Jennifer Lawrence, see which celebs got their start modeling.Watch Video »
From the Atkins Diet to aerial fitness classes, see what stars like Kim Kardashian, Jessica Alba and Beyonce do to keep in shape.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite