Spanks for the Memories: Tom Cruise Gets Paddled With Matt DamonRelated: Hot Gossip, Matt Damon, Tom Cruise, Emily Blunt, John Krasinski, Chris Hemsworth
- Photo: SLB/ZDS/WENN1 of 11
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News2 of 11
- Photo: KEN KATZ/StarTraks3 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage4 of 11
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN5 of 11
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage6 of 11
- Photo: Christopher Smith/Retna Ltd.7 of 11
- Photo: Evan Agostini/AP8 of 11
- Photo: TRB/FameFlynet Pictures/Fame Flynet9 of 11
- Photo: Orchon/Retna Digital10 of 11
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage11 of 11
By Kat Giantis
It says something about the insulated, E-meter-filled world that Tom Cruise lives in that the most normal thing he's done in ages involves a cross-dresser and a swat across the buttocks. The New York tabloids report the actor wangled an invitation to a "naughty," paddling-inclusive birthday party for Matt Damon last weekend in London.
How'd this happen? Turns out Cruise is in town filming "All You Need Is Kill" with Emily Blunt, who's married to Damon's pal John Krasinski, who arranged the birthday get-together at burlesque club The Box (insert appropriate double-entendre here).
Also on the guest list was another A-list Damon buddy, Chris Hemsworth, who was there with his wife, Elsa Pataky, along with Cruise's fellow "Kill" cast member, Bill Paxton.
In the course of the evening, the stars "got paddled on their rears" by the club's cross-dressing hostess, according to the Post, with Damon singled out for "extra spanking" in honor of his birthday.
"They all had a fantastic night enjoying the shows and partying till the end," says the spy.
No word on whether Tom's birthday gift to Matt was keeping his cakehole closed about the wonders of Scientology.
Either way, such socializing is a change of pace for Cruise, who has been in London since his divorce from Katie Holmes was finalized in August.
Perhaps he's hoping that some of the cool factor possessed by Matt, John and Chris will rub off on him, with or without a paddle, and that a good portion of the population will cease seeing him as peculiar and proselytizing.
- Michelle Williams and Jason Segel are moving on!
- Wedding bells and baby rattles for Jennifer Love H
- Gisele Bundchen's bikini bod after baby
- Kim Kardashian's Last Trip to Paris Before Baby
- Prince Harry's scandal-free trip to the US
- Miley and Liam: Engagement Intervention?
- The Kardashians Luxurious Greek Getaway
- Will Sharon and Ozzy’s marriage survive his addiction issues?
- Why does Bradley Cooper live with his mom?
- Jessica Alba and Nicole Richie's Hot Caribbean Vacation
- Heidi Klum's Dramatic Beach Rescue
- Is Hayden Panettiere Secretly Engaged?
- Is Lindsay Lohan Ready to Clean Up Her Life?
- Are Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Over?
- Is Duchess Kate Expecting a Daughter?
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
See how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
See how this former Calvin Klein model's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite