- Photo: AP1/WENN1 of 13
- Photo: PMB/ZOJ/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: JM5/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Humberto Carreno/StarTraks4 of 13
- Photo: Henry S. Dziekan III/WireImage5 of 13
- Photo: Amanda Edwards/WireImage6 of 13
- Photo: Andre Penner/Invision/AP7 of 13
- Photo: Peter Kramer/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Twitter10 of 13
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director diesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:45:43 AM
- Susan Boyle says Asperger's diagnosis was a reliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 3:09:53 AM
- 'SNL' Spoofs 'Sound of Music' With Kristen Wiig and Fred ArmisenMSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 10:46:15 PM
- Harvey Weinstein Opens Up About 'Mandela' Plans in Wake of Leader's Loss MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 8:20:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' Director Edouard Molinaro Dead at 85MSNEntertainment 12/7/2013 4:49:15 PM
- 'La Cage aux Folles' director dies
Shortly after news of Demi Moore's hospitalization broke, her rep explained that she planned to seek "professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health." That seemed like an especially good idea after the release of the 911 call, in which her friends seemed to imply that the 49-year-old actress suffered a seizure after ingesting some questionable substances.
But E! News says that, as of a few days ago, at any rate, Demi hadn't yet entered a rehab facility but was undergoing "spiritual counseling," which may or may not be related to her longtime devotion to Kabbalah.
You'll recall that she turned to the red-stringed religion when her marriage to Ashton Kutcher was crumbling, with the fizzling pair reportedly going on a camping trip with their Kabbalah instructor.
Meanwhile, a source insists that Moore's apparent problems weren't triggered solely by the breakdown of her six-year marriage to the actor, 33.
"This is not just about Ashton," tattles the confidant to E!'s Ted Casablanca. "I'm sure Ashton would like to think it's all about him."
According to the insider, "What [Demi's] going through now is not just things not working out with Ashton. It's really more about the toll it takes on any ambitious woman in this town."
That toll supposedly includes "constantly having to prove you're not just a pretty face but a talented actor, as well. Constantly having to prove you're a good mother, not just a celebutante around town who goes to parties instead of looking after her family. Having to stay sober in a town that's so not."
Demi, whose oldest daughter, Rumer Willis, is believed to have been with her when she went into convulsions, had a brief stint in rehab way back in 1984.
Speculation continues over what landed the worryingly slimline star in the hospital, with current culprits including whip-its, energy drinks, Salvia and, out in front (via the New York Post), K2 Spice, a legal synthetic that fits the "she smoked something ... similar to incense" description given by her friend to the 911 operator.
Either way, at least one member of her inner circle assures everyone she's going to be just fine.
"I think she's doing much better than it's made out to be," downplays director Patty Jenkins. "Demi is awesome and so strong. I also hate when people make it a bigger drama than what is going on. She's great."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Gold
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite