Splitsville (and tension) for Rosario Dawson and director Danny Boyle?Related: Hot Gossip, Romance Report, Rosario Dawson
- Photo: Jon Furniss/AP1 of 13
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Scott Tillen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: .7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Larry French/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Mark Wilkins/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:30:39 PM
- 'Hemlock Grove' Renewed for Season 2MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 4:19:55 PM
- Kelsey Grammer, Martin Lawrence Land Lawyer Comedy at FX MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:51:37 PM
- Music Journalist Chet Flippo Dead at 69MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:26:04 PM
- Owen Wilson and Woody Harrelson Go Back In Time in 'Free Bird's Trailer (Video)MSNEntertainment 6/19/2013 3:01:15 PM
- Thompson, Fantagraphics co-publisher, dies at 56
By Kat Giantis
And here's why you should be careful about dating a co-worker: The aftermath can be awfully awkward. Us Weekly says Rosario Dawson has split from director Danny Boyle after eight or so months of dating, and the tension was apparently palpable last weekend as they promoted their forthcoming movie "Trance."
"Rosario and Danny didn't interact during interviews," says a source at the Los Angeles press junket. "It was pretty obvious they're no longer a couple. … He was talking to a group of people when she arrived, and it was awkward -- like a cold greeting, no hug, and they got through it as quickly as possible."
But their attitudes appeared markedly improved at the movie's London premiere on Tuesday. The actress, 33, and the 56-year-old filmmaker smiled and posed side-by-side on the red carpet.
The pair went public with their romance with some caught-on-camera PDA during the summer Olympics in London (Boyle directed the opening ceremonies), and the Dawson gushed about him during an interview last October.
"From the outside it looks like there's a lot of dissimilarities, but we actually have a lot in common," Dawson told "Access Hollywood." "We're really similar people. He's a very kind man."
She added that she made the first move after filming wrapped on "Trance": "It was just one of those things where we were going to just go our separate ways had someone not said something."
Boyle declined to discuss the relationship during a sit-down earlier this month with the Mail on Sunday's Live magazine.
Alas, even Rosario's dad has reservations about the romance. "I was a bit concerned about the age difference," he told the Mail on Sunday back in August. "Some of her other boyfriends have been older, but not by more than 20 years."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
- Fashion Offenders for June 14, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for June 6, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 31, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 24, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for May 17, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 10, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for May 3, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 26, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 19, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for April 12, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for April 5, 2013.
- Fashion Offenders for March 29, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 22, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 15, 2013
- Fashion Offenders for March 8, 2013
Check out some of Kim Kardashian's tightest outfits.Watch Video »
Demi Lovato drops some major newborn scoop about Selena Gomez's family on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ashley Greene reveals a painful wound from a wild Bali vacation on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
From Jennifer Lawrence to Rihanna, see the best off-season celeb bikini bods.Watch Video »
Two months after major marital problems, Ozzy and Sharon do a Hollywood date night on Celebs gone Social.Watch Video »
From David Beckham to Ben Affleck, check out Hollywood's hottest dads.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite