- Photo: Jon Furniss/Invision/AP1 of 13
- Photo: LTA/WENN2 of 13
- Photo: LTA/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 13
- Photo: Scott Tillen/Bauer-Griffin5 of 13
- Photo: JMAB/VMAB/WENN6 of 13
- Photo: .7 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP8 of 13
- Photo: Larry French/Invision/AP9 of 13
- Photo: Teach/Fame Flynet10 of 13
- Photo: Mark Wilkins/Fame Flynet11 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFLMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 1:19:00 PM
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are working on their honeymoonMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 12:46:00 PM
- Made in America concert set to rock Los AngelesMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 11:58:04 AM
- Idris Elba Thriller 'No Good Deed' Launches Unique Social Media CampaignMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:48:00 AM
- LA's Made in America concert set to rock downtownMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 10:18:48 AM
- Michael Sam Cut by St. Louis Rams, Delaying Quest to Be First Openly Gay Player in NFL
By Kat Giantis
And here's why you should be careful about dating a co-worker: The aftermath can be awfully awkward. Us Weekly says Rosario Dawson has split from director Danny Boyle after eight or so months of dating, and the tension was apparently palpable last weekend as they promoted their forthcoming movie "Trance."
"Rosario and Danny didn't interact during interviews," says a source at the Los Angeles press junket. "It was pretty obvious they're no longer a couple. … He was talking to a group of people when she arrived, and it was awkward -- like a cold greeting, no hug, and they got through it as quickly as possible."
But their attitudes appeared markedly improved at the movie's London premiere on Tuesday. The actress, 33, and the 56-year-old filmmaker smiled and posed side-by-side on the red carpet.
The pair went public with their romance with some caught-on-camera PDA during the summer Olympics in London (Boyle directed the opening ceremonies), and the Dawson gushed about him during an interview last October.
"From the outside it looks like there's a lot of dissimilarities, but we actually have a lot in common," Dawson told "Access Hollywood." "We're really similar people. He's a very kind man."
She added that she made the first move after filming wrapped on "Trance": "It was just one of those things where we were going to just go our separate ways had someone not said something."
Boyle declined to discuss the relationship during a sit-down earlier this month with the Mail on Sunday's Live magazine.
Alas, even Rosario's dad has reservations about the romance. "I was a bit concerned about the age difference," he told the Mail on Sunday back in August. "Some of her other boyfriends have been older, but not by more than 20 years."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Miley Cyrus, Katy Perry, and Selena Gomez all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez reunites with Casper Smart, plus more famous friendly exes on Replay, hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite