- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
By Kat Giantis
It's a dark day for young, camera-friendly love, because Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet have reportedly called it quits after nine months of togetherness.
Chord, 22, and Emma, 20, began dating in the spring after hooking up at the Coachella Music Festival. And just two weeks ago, everything seemed fine as they hit the Golden Globes party circuit together.
So, what made them throw in the towel?
"They're just on two different paths in life," an insider tells JustJared. "They just grew apart and decided to part ways."
Shrugs another spy to Us. "They're both young kids. They had crushes on each other, but the relationship ran its course. She isn't and wasn't looking for a serious thing."
The starlet (and niece of Julia Roberts) recently made the scene at the Sundance Film Festival, and she's "back to having fun now," says the Us snitch, seemingly implying that dating the baby-faced "Glee" actor left something to be desired in the enjoyment department.
"He's so nice and was such a good boyfriend," sighs one disappointed source. "He was always so sweet."
Last month, Overstreet assured Ryan Seacrest that all was well with Roberts.
"Everything's good right now," he said. "We have a blast together. ... I mean, we're having fun and we get along."
When asked if he'd ever experienced a painful breakup, Chord responded, "No, I always kind of avoided that."
Emma, by the way, recently put her studies at Sarah Lawrence College on hold after one semester in order to return to making movies.
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite