- Photo: RAF/ZOJ/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com3 of 7
- Photo: Josephine Santos/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 7
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 7
- Photo: Shea Walsh/Invision/AP6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apoMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:35:00 PM
- Charlie Sheen Plans 'Two and a Half Men' Return: 'I Owe It to the Fans&amMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 1:01:00 PM
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey TwiceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:50:00 PM
- Zach Knighton, Isabelle McNally Wrap Unromantic Comedy 'The Big Spoon'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Newspaper Ending Operations After Just 5 MonthsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Top 20 TV Ratings: Newbies 'Mysteries of Laura,' 'Madam Secretary&apo
By Kat Giantis
It's a dark day for young, camera-friendly love, because Emma Roberts and Chord Overstreet have reportedly called it quits after nine months of togetherness.
Chord, 22, and Emma, 20, began dating in the spring after hooking up at the Coachella Music Festival. And just two weeks ago, everything seemed fine as they hit the Golden Globes party circuit together.
So, what made them throw in the towel?
"They're just on two different paths in life," an insider tells JustJared. "They just grew apart and decided to part ways."
Shrugs another spy to Us. "They're both young kids. They had crushes on each other, but the relationship ran its course. She isn't and wasn't looking for a serious thing."
The starlet (and niece of Julia Roberts) recently made the scene at the Sundance Film Festival, and she's "back to having fun now," says the Us snitch, seemingly implying that dating the baby-faced "Glee" actor left something to be desired in the enjoyment department.
"He's so nice and was such a good boyfriend," sighs one disappointed source. "He was always so sweet."
Last month, Overstreet assured Ryan Seacrest that all was well with Roberts.
"Everything's good right now," he said. "We have a blast together. ... I mean, we're having fun and we get along."
When asked if he'd ever experienced a painful breakup, Chord responded, "No, I always kind of avoided that."
Emma, by the way, recently put her studies at Sarah Lawrence College on hold after one semester in order to return to making movies.
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite