- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News1 of 8
- Photo: Brandon Todd/Splash News2 of 8
- Photo: Gene Young/Splash News3 of 8
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP4 of 8
- Photo: AB1/WENN5 of 8
- Photo: Lionel Cironneau/Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: Alex Brandon/Invision/AP7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awardsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 6:06:25 AM
- Watch This Tonight: Sharknado 2MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:49:00 AM
- What's a group selfie? Usie (pronounced uss-ee)MSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 5:22:22 AM
- 'Real Housewives of NYC' Reunion: Ramona Singer Thought LuAnn de Lesseps Was a DraMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 10:21:00 PM
- Vin Scully Will Return for 66th Season as Los Angeles Dodgers BroadcasterMSNEntertainment 7/29/2014 9:36:00 PM
- Rabe, Wolcott, Bidart among winners of PEN awards
By Kat Giantis
Splitsville for Scarlett Johansson and Sean Penn
Rift rumblings began last month, when the actor, 50, flew solo at the Cannes Film Festival and was supposedly seen in the company of two "super-hot" ladies, one blond and the other brunette.
ScarJo, 26, who was first linked to Penn in January, a month after parting ways with Ryan Reynolds after two years of marriage, stayed put on the New Mexico set of "The Avengers."
Word of the breakup follows months of cozy sightings between the nicotine-fueled flames, who never actually confirmed they were an item.
The coupling was cemented when Sean invited Scarlett to be his plus-one to Reese Witherspoon's March wedding to CAA agent Jim Toth.
"They are totally head over heels in love," a source gushed to People in April. "They make each other feel good. They're both kind of unique and a little bit dark, but together they're a good match."
Just not good enough, it seems. Reps have yet to comment.
What did you think of Scarlett and Sean's coupling? And who do you think the starlet should date next? Tell us in the comments.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite