- Photo: Toby Canham/Bauer-Griffin1 of 12
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP2 of 12
- Photo: AR4/Chris Connor/WENN3 of 12
- Photo: Johns PkI/Splash News4 of 12
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com5 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Digital7 of 12
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP8 of 12
- Photo: © RD / Marks/Retna Digital9 of 12
- Photo: Retna Digital10 of 12
- Photo: GettyImages.com11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Alejandro Jodorowsky to Make 'Son of El Topo,' 'King Shot' Into MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 7:56:00 AM
- Review: 'Titanfall' a beauty and a beast of a gameMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 7:31:41 AM
- 'Le Week-End' Review: Can the City of Lights Save This Marriage?MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 7:13:00 AM
- After Another Lackluster Season, Can the Network Sitcom Be Saved?MSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Nick launching sports awards showMSNEntertainment 3/13/2014 6:54:31 AM
- Alejandro Jodorowsky to Make 'Son of El Topo,' 'King Shot' Into
By Kat Giantis
If you're still harboring illusions over whether stars are just like us, imagine what would happen if you tried to drive off during a traffic stop. Best-case scenario: The cop might help you avoid conking your head while loading you and your handcuffed arms into the back of a patrol car. Not so for Amanda Bynes.
TMZ and Gossip Cop report that Los Angeles police nabbed the onetime starlet on Wednesday for talking on her cellphone while behind the wheel. The officer collected her information and was in the process of issuing her a ticket when she simply drove off.
Was she impatient? Nervous? The reason for her bolting action remains unclear, but the cop opted not to chase her because he "didn't feel she was dangerous" and already had all her contact details.
A few hours later, Bynes swung by the police station and signed her ticket, although she could still land in hot water for leaving the scene.
The actress, whose career has cooled since the fluffy, guilty-pleasure high of 2003's "What a Girl Wants," has yet to comment on the incident.
A day before getting pulled over, Amanda tweeted an all-too-prescient message: "Live fast die young bad girls do it well!"
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Brad Pitt to Ian Somerhalder, see some of Hollywood's sexiest vampires.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian and Kanye West to Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher, check out the cutest celeb PDA.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite