- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: © Hitoshi Yamada / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Alfaqui S.L./StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/REX/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 5:00:00 PM
- Ray J Arraigned for Sexual Battery, Vandalism and Resisting ArrestMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:59:00 PM
- Mark Wahlberg in Talks to Star in J.C. Chandor's 'Deepwater Horizon'MSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:49:00 PM
- 'The Gunfighter' Director Eric Kissack on How He Cast Nick Offerman: TheWrap&aMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 4:06:00 PM
- Benedict Cumberbatch Joins WB's 'Jungle Book' as Voice of Shere KhanMSNEntertainment 8/19/2014 3:32:00 PM
- Suits Midseason Finale: Where Does Louis Go From Here?
By Kat Giantis
This again? Eight months after Tom Cruise was unsuccessfully linked to "Oblivion" co-star Olga Kurylenko, the romance rumors have been resurrected. In a story that conveniently coincides with the kickoff of the movie's globe-trotting promotional campaign, the London Sun claims the Scientology-devoted actor has been "quietly laying the groundwork" to win over the onetime Bond girl.
That sounds ominous.
"Tom's smitten with Olga, she speaks several languages, is funny and gorgeous to boot," says a source. "She's based in London, and they've been out for a couple of dinner dates while he's been filming 'All You Need Is Kill' [in town]."
Cruise, 50, supposedly has a "whole arsenal of tricks up his sleeve to woo" the Ukraine-born actress, 33, during the junket. Among them, according to the tab: treating her to a sushi feast onboard his private jet, which just happens to be the exact same way he marked his first date with ex-wife Katie Holmes.
Again, that sounds ominous.
"He's not been this serious about anyone since he first met Katie Holmes" contends the snitch, "and, from what people are saying, she seems pretty keen on him, too."
Two big problems with this story: First, Tom's rep assures Gossip Cop that it's not true, and second, Olga is reportedly still with longtime love Danny Huston.
More on Wonderwall:
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite