- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: © Hitoshi Yamada / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Alfaqui S.L./StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/REX/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
This again? Eight months after Tom Cruise was unsuccessfully linked to "Oblivion" co-star Olga Kurylenko, the romance rumors have been resurrected. In a story that conveniently coincides with the kickoff of the movie's globe-trotting promotional campaign, the London Sun claims the Scientology-devoted actor has been "quietly laying the groundwork" to win over the onetime Bond girl.
That sounds ominous.
"Tom's smitten with Olga, she speaks several languages, is funny and gorgeous to boot," says a source. "She's based in London, and they've been out for a couple of dinner dates while he's been filming 'All You Need Is Kill' [in town]."
Cruise, 50, supposedly has a "whole arsenal of tricks up his sleeve to woo" the Ukraine-born actress, 33, during the junket. Among them, according to the tab: treating her to a sushi feast onboard his private jet, which just happens to be the exact same way he marked his first date with ex-wife Katie Holmes.
Again, that sounds ominous.
"He's not been this serious about anyone since he first met Katie Holmes" contends the snitch, "and, from what people are saying, she seems pretty keen on him, too."
Two big problems with this story: First, Tom's rep assures Gossip Cop that it's not true, and second, Olga is reportedly still with longtime love Danny Huston.
More on Wonderwall:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite