- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage1 of 14
- Photo: Gregg DeGuire/WireImage2 of 14
- Photo: © Hitoshi Yamada / interTOPICS/Retna Ltd.3 of 14
- Photo: Alfaqui S.L./StarTraks4 of 14
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA5 of 14
- Photo: Harry Pluviose/Retna Ltd.6 of 14
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage7 of 14
- Photo: ZWAA/WENN8 of 14
- Photo: Nikos Vinieratos/REX/StarTraks9 of 14
- Photo: David Tonnessen/Pacific Coast News10 of 14
- Photo: Jim Spellman/WireImage11 of 14
- Photo: DDAA/ZOB/WENN12 of 14
- Photo: James Devaney/WireImage13 of 14
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
By Kat Giantis
This again? Eight months after Tom Cruise was unsuccessfully linked to "Oblivion" co-star Olga Kurylenko, the romance rumors have been resurrected. In a story that conveniently coincides with the kickoff of the movie's globe-trotting promotional campaign, the London Sun claims the Scientology-devoted actor has been "quietly laying the groundwork" to win over the onetime Bond girl.
That sounds ominous.
"Tom's smitten with Olga, she speaks several languages, is funny and gorgeous to boot," says a source. "She's based in London, and they've been out for a couple of dinner dates while he's been filming 'All You Need Is Kill' [in town]."
Cruise, 50, supposedly has a "whole arsenal of tricks up his sleeve to woo" the Ukraine-born actress, 33, during the junket. Among them, according to the tab: treating her to a sushi feast onboard his private jet, which just happens to be the exact same way he marked his first date with ex-wife Katie Holmes.
Again, that sounds ominous.
"He's not been this serious about anyone since he first met Katie Holmes" contends the snitch, "and, from what people are saying, she seems pretty keen on him, too."
Two big problems with this story: First, Tom's rep assures Gossip Cop that it's not true, and second, Olga is reportedly still with longtime love Danny Huston.
More on Wonderwall:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite