- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America10 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your DadMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets It On with a Clown—On Camera—for GQMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 3:40:00 PM
- Exclusive: Royal Pains Adds Alpha House Alum for Mysterious Recurring RoleMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 2:31:00 PM
- Apple Revenue Climbs to $45.6 Billion Thanks to Strong iPhone SalesMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:49:00 PM
- WWE's Stone Cold Steve Austin Slams 'Motherfkers' Who Don't AgreMSNEntertainment 4/23/2014 1:03:00 PM
- Meg Ryan Joins the Cast of How I Met Your Dad
Feeling unsettled? Wracked with anxiety? Stress eating? We feel you, because we, too, have been terribly concerned with the state of S̶y̶r̶i̶a̶ Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship. Thankfully, E! News has an update, specifically, that "things are a little rocky" between the "Twilight" twosome.
"He's been hanging out with the boys a lot, and she's been with her girlfriends," tattles a source. "They seem to be living separate lives at the moment. I haven't seen her around at all."
Rob, 27, and Kristen, 23, recently returned from a trip to New York, and they reportedly planned to spend the actor's birthday together on last Monday. Unfortunately, rift rumblings surrounded the celebration after K.Stew was photographed showing some actual emotion on her face.
"They are absolutely still together but are having some difficulties right now," explains another insider, who blames "priorities" for the supposed romantic hiccup ("priorities" is apparently not a euphemism for two-timing). "They'll be fine. I do not foresee a split -- they are just crazy in love. This is just another bump in the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Weight Loss
From Crowd Ignite