- Photo: MWB/BSB/EXP/WENN1 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com2 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA3 of 17
- Photo: Rex USA4 of 17
- Photo: Jeff Vespa/WireImage5 of 17
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage6 of 17
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com7 of 17
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA8 of 17
- Photo: David Fisher/Rex USA9 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Winter/Getty Images North America10 of 17
- Photo: TOBY MELVILLE/Reuters11 of 17
- Photo: Nikki Nelson/WENN12 of 17
- Photo: VPB/WENN13 of 17
- Photo: RICHARD DREW/Invision/AP14 of 17
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/TCA 2012/WireImage15 of 17
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage16 of 17
More Celeb News
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter LowMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:50:21 AM
- Estelle Parsons to appear on Broadway in springMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 8:11:36 AM
- Reactions to 71st annual Golden Globe nominationsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:57:53 AM
- Golden Globes Nominations by the NumbersMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:47:34 AM
- Conan, Ice Cube, and Kevin Hart Catch a Ride With a Total Stranger (Video)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 7:07:59 AM
- Ratings: NBC's 'Sing-Off' Sinks to Series' Winter Low
Feeling unsettled? Wracked with anxiety? Stress eating? We feel you, because we, too, have been terribly concerned with the state of S̶y̶r̶i̶a̶ Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's relationship. Thankfully, E! News has an update, specifically, that "things are a little rocky" between the "Twilight" twosome.
"He's been hanging out with the boys a lot, and she's been with her girlfriends," tattles a source. "They seem to be living separate lives at the moment. I haven't seen her around at all."
Rob, 27, and Kristen, 23, recently returned from a trip to New York, and they reportedly planned to spend the actor's birthday together on last Monday. Unfortunately, rift rumblings surrounded the celebration after K.Stew was photographed showing some actual emotion on her face.
"They are absolutely still together but are having some difficulties right now," explains another insider, who blames "priorities" for the supposed romantic hiccup ("priorities" is apparently not a euphemism for two-timing). "They'll be fine. I do not foresee a split -- they are just crazy in love. This is just another bump in the road."
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Kourtney Kardashian hits up the happiest place on Earth on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Olivia Wilde to Mario Lopez, see which stars have the hottest beach bods of 2013.Watch Video »
From Jenny and Donnie to Amanda and Justin, see more celebs who found new love in 2013.Watch Video »
Heidi Klum, Selena Gomez, LeAnn Rimes and Kyle Richards show off their holiday spirit on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out the many times Taylor Swift has pulled out her surprise face at award shows.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAlmost Naked
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite