- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
By Kat Giantis
Another day, another rumor set off by a suspicious ring on a celebrity's digit. Over the weekend, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell stepped out in Venice, Calif., wearing bands on their left hands (TooFab has the pics), prompting speculation that they may have surreptitiously tied the knot.
Their reps haven't commented on the wedding chatter, although the actress offered a cryptic tweet on Monday: "A picture says a thousand words doesn't it?"
By the way, Bell was snapped with a bare digit late last week, so his shiny gold band appears to be a new addition.
Engagement rumblings have been growing louder since November, when Wood flashed a sizable sparkler on her third finger. At the time, she brushed off the betrothal talk by pointing out that she's been wearing that same ring since she was a teenager.
But the rumors surfaced again in January, when Us Weekly reported that Bell had proposed to Wood, who was previously engaged to Marilyn Manson (yeah, that one remains a head-scratcher).
This is the second time around for the young couple, who reconciled in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong romance petered out in 2006.
During that first stab at romance, they made a permanent commitment to each another in the form of tattoo tributes: Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle, while Jamie, 26, had an "E" inked on his arm.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
From Benji Madden and Cameron Diaz to Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon, take a look at some of Hollywood's strangest couples.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite