- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in SeqMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 8:01:00 AM
- Seth Rogen Blows Up At Nancy Grace Over Anti-Marijuana TweetsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:54:00 AM
- Gallery eyes portraits in the age of abstract artMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:37 AM
- MovieTickets.com Extends Harkins Theatres Remote Ticketing AgreementMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:52:00 AM
- Singer Chris Brown's bodyguard on trial in DCMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 7:05:26 AM
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Child Star Mara Wilson Has 'No Interest' in Seq
By Kat Giantis
Another day, another rumor set off by a suspicious ring on a celebrity's digit. Over the weekend, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell stepped out in Venice, Calif., wearing bands on their left hands (TooFab has the pics), prompting speculation that they may have surreptitiously tied the knot.
Their reps haven't commented on the wedding chatter, although the actress offered a cryptic tweet on Monday: "A picture says a thousand words doesn't it?"
By the way, Bell was snapped with a bare digit late last week, so his shiny gold band appears to be a new addition.
Engagement rumblings have been growing louder since November, when Wood flashed a sizable sparkler on her third finger. At the time, she brushed off the betrothal talk by pointing out that she's been wearing that same ring since she was a teenager.
But the rumors surfaced again in January, when Us Weekly reported that Bell had proposed to Wood, who was previously engaged to Marilyn Manson (yeah, that one remains a head-scratcher).
This is the second time around for the young couple, who reconciled in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong romance petered out in 2006.
During that first stab at romance, they made a permanent commitment to each another in the form of tattoo tributes: Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle, while Jamie, 26, had an "E" inked on his arm.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite