- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban SoMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 9:00:00 PM
- Talent Agents Adam Kanter, Martin Spencer Exit Resolution (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:14:00 PM
- 'Bad Words' Review: Jason Bateman's Directorial Debut Exhilarates Until IMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Newsweek Bitcoin Writer Fires Back at Tina Brown: 'I Have A Problem' With Her CommMSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 6:50:00 PM
- The Best. Baseball Movie. Ever (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 3/7/2014 5:54:00 PM
- 'Kelly & Cal' Review: New Mom Juliette Lewis Finds an Unlikely Suburban So
By Kat Giantis
Another day, another rumor set off by a suspicious ring on a celebrity's digit. Over the weekend, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell stepped out in Venice, Calif., wearing bands on their left hands (TooFab has the pics), prompting speculation that they may have surreptitiously tied the knot.
Their reps haven't commented on the wedding chatter, although the actress offered a cryptic tweet on Monday: "A picture says a thousand words doesn't it?"
By the way, Bell was snapped with a bare digit late last week, so his shiny gold band appears to be a new addition.
Engagement rumblings have been growing louder since November, when Wood flashed a sizable sparkler on her third finger. At the time, she brushed off the betrothal talk by pointing out that she's been wearing that same ring since she was a teenager.
But the rumors surfaced again in January, when Us Weekly reported that Bell had proposed to Wood, who was previously engaged to Marilyn Manson (yeah, that one remains a head-scratcher).
This is the second time around for the young couple, who reconciled in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong romance petered out in 2006.
During that first stab at romance, they made a permanent commitment to each another in the form of tattoo tributes: Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle, while Jamie, 26, had an "E" inked on his arm.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
From Katy Perry and John Mayer to Paula Patton and Robin Thicke, get the scoop on all the breakups in Hollywood.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Katy Perry, and Heidi Klum all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on all the rumors surrounding Eva Mendes and Ryan Gosling on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite