- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
By Kat Giantis
Another day, another rumor set off by a suspicious ring on a celebrity's digit. Over the weekend, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell stepped out in Venice, Calif., wearing bands on their left hands (TooFab has the pics), prompting speculation that they may have surreptitiously tied the knot.
Their reps haven't commented on the wedding chatter, although the actress offered a cryptic tweet on Monday: "A picture says a thousand words doesn't it?"
By the way, Bell was snapped with a bare digit late last week, so his shiny gold band appears to be a new addition.
Engagement rumblings have been growing louder since November, when Wood flashed a sizable sparkler on her third finger. At the time, she brushed off the betrothal talk by pointing out that she's been wearing that same ring since she was a teenager.
But the rumors surfaced again in January, when Us Weekly reported that Bell had proposed to Wood, who was previously engaged to Marilyn Manson (yeah, that one remains a head-scratcher).
This is the second time around for the young couple, who reconciled in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong romance petered out in 2006.
During that first stab at romance, they made a permanent commitment to each another in the form of tattoo tributes: Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle, while Jamie, 26, had an "E" inked on his arm.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham mourns the loss of her bicycle on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite