- Photo: BD/Flynetpictures.com/Fame Flynet1 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News2 of 13
- Photo: Joseph Marzullo/WENN3 of 13
- Photo: PN2/ARB/WENN4 of 13
- Photo: Mr Photoman/Splash News5 of 13
- Photo: JD Pht Bx & MCGM/Splash News6 of 13
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris/WireImage.com7 of 13
- Photo: FS2/WENN8 of 13
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com9 of 13
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP10 of 13
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage.com11 of 13
- Photo: ST1/HSS/WENN12 of 13
More Celeb News
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (ExclusiMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:47 PM
- Time Warner Cable, This Is Why People Get Mad at You (Opinion)MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 1:36:15 PM
- Sundance Competition Lineup Features Films Starring Kristen Stewart, Aaron Paul, Anne HathawayMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:59:17 PM
- HBO Lands Billy Crystal's Broadway Show '700 Sundays'MSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:42:54 PM
- Rush Limbaugh Must Apologize to Pope Francis, Petition DemandsMSNEntertainment 12/4/2013 12:13:04 PM
- TLC Picks Up With 'Half-Ton Killer's' Life Post-Murder Acquittal (Exclusi
By Kat Giantis
Another day, another rumor set off by a suspicious ring on a celebrity's digit. Over the weekend, Evan Rachel Wood and Jamie Bell stepped out in Venice, Calif., wearing bands on their left hands (TooFab has the pics), prompting speculation that they may have surreptitiously tied the knot.
Their reps haven't commented on the wedding chatter, although the actress offered a cryptic tweet on Monday: "A picture says a thousand words doesn't it?"
By the way, Bell was snapped with a bare digit late last week, so his shiny gold band appears to be a new addition.
Engagement rumblings have been growing louder since November, when Wood flashed a sizable sparkler on her third finger. At the time, she brushed off the betrothal talk by pointing out that she's been wearing that same ring since she was a teenager.
But the rumors surfaced again in January, when Us Weekly reported that Bell had proposed to Wood, who was previously engaged to Marilyn Manson (yeah, that one remains a head-scratcher).
This is the second time around for the young couple, who reconciled in the summer of 2011 after their initial yearlong romance petered out in 2006.
During that first stab at romance, they made a permanent commitment to each another in the form of tattoo tributes: Evan, 24, had a "J" tattooed on her ankle, while Jamie, 26, had an "E" inked on his arm.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Taylor Swift shares stunning photos of her time in New Zealand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get all the pregnancy rumor scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
From Elsa Pataky to Ginnifer Goodwin, see some of Hollywood's new baby bumps on Wonderwall Replay.Watch Video »
Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, Khloe Kardashian and more are spotted at Drake's concert in Los Angeles on today’s Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite