- Photo: Blanco-Sasha/X171 of 8
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 8
- Photo: Life & Style/Promotional3 of 8
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com4 of 8
- Photo: JLAB/Splash News5 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' TelecaMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:49:00 AM
- Ratings: 'America's Got Talent' Dips But Still DominatesMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:46:00 AM
- There's Another Duggar on the WayMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:34:00 AM
- Hollywood's Climate-Themed Movies Getting Own Awards Show (Guest Blog)MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 8:10:00 AM
- 9 Burning Fall Movie Questions: Will 'Exodus: Gods and Kings' be Blessed? Who WillMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 7:02:00 AM
- Jennifer Aniston, Jon Hamm and Will Ferrell Headlining 'Stand Up to Cancer' Teleca
By Kat Giantis
Like clockwork, the Jennifer Aniston belly watch has begun. On the heels of her Hawaiian getaway with suddenly serious beau Justin Theroux, and with wedding whispers ramping up, the stork speculation has switched into high gear.
"Jen's Baby Countdown," trumpets the new issue of Us Weekly.
Seems that after a thorough examination, the mag (via Hollywood Life) has determined that the actress, 42, appeared to have some suspicious midsection swelling at an Aug. 20 anniversary celebration for pals Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi.
Other supposed signs that the stork may be adding Jen to its delivery route: She was "glowing" and didn't drink any alcohol.
"She looked pregnant," says a spy. "People were noticing and talking about it like it was a fact."
Aniston, who in the post-Brad Pitt era has repeatedly said she wants to be a mom, also apparently hinted that she had been feeling queasy during their extended tropical getaway, leading the mag to posit morning sickness.
"She was very vocal that she had been sick the whole time and even contemplated cutting the trip short," relays the snitch.
The source adds that Jen has gone so far as to nix her longtime nicotine habit: "She's focused on getting her body ready for pregnancy."
Meanwhile, Life & Style ups the ante by declaring, "It's Twins!" The tab, with sources seemingly deep inside Jen's uterus, claims she's been regularly seeing a Beverly Hills ob-gyn since the spring "to see how fertile she is."
"She had blood work done to check her hormone levels," says a source. "It's clear Jennifer wants a baby -- she may even be pregnant with twins by now."
Or she may not.
"We lost count how many times irresponsible tabloids speculate about Jennifer being pregnant," her rep tells Wonderwall. "This is no different from the other times. Complete fabrication."
Jennifer is reportedly taking a yearlong professional breather "to enjoy herself" and has been house hunting in Los Angeles with Theroux, whom she began dating in the spring after he split with his girlfriend of 14 years.
Meanwhile, rumors are a-flying that Jen bought Justin a special gift for his recent 40th birthday: the leather jacket James Dean wore in "Rebel Without a Cause."
The story originated with the British media, which put the bill at around $12,000, which seems about a million bucks shy of the actual price for such an iconic piece of Hollywood memorabilia.
The word from Aniston's camp: The jacket tale is a load of hooey.
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Check out the stars that spent the most on their weddings.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTMemorable Looks
From Crowd Ignite