Wooing or What? Tabloids Disagree on Jennifer Aniston and Bradley CooperRelated: Hot Gossip, Jennifer Aniston, Bradley Cooper
- Photo: AP1 of 6
- Photo: Victor Chavez/WireImage2 of 6
- Photo: 893/Splash News/Splash News3 of 6
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage.com4 of 6
- Photo: JG3/ZJE/WENN5 of 6
More Celeb News
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:11:54 PM
- Cannes: Critics All Over the Map on James Gray's 'Immigrant' but Love MarMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:10:59 PM
- Blake Shelton heads home to Oklahoma to stage benefit gigMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 2:02:40 PM
- 'Only God Forgives' Director Responds to Boos of His Ryan Gosling Thriller MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:57:56 PM
- Want to See 'Fast & the Furious 6' in IMAX? There's Only 1 ChoiceMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 1:53:49 PM
- WME Signs Departing Fox Exec Mike Darnell (Exclusive)
As Bradley Cooper cheered on the Los Angeles Lakers from courtside seats on Wednesday night, he took a few minutes to chat with pal Jason Bateman. In our rom-com addled brain, their topic of conversation centered on Jennifer Aniston, Cooper's purported love interest du jour and Bateman's frequent co-star.
We imagine they talked about how the tabloids have pounced on a recent report that Jen, 42, has resumed contact with Bradley, 36, following his breakup last month from Renee Zellweger after nearly two years of togetherness.
Case in point: the latest Us Weekly, in which "multiple sources insist" that nothing lovey-dovey is going on between the pair, who went on a single date in 2009 right before the actor hooked up with Renee.
"They were looking at projects to work on together," an insider maintains to the mag. "Bradley loves Jennifer as a friend."
Among the ostensible roadblocks to a second coming of Jen and Brad: The career-focused Cooper doesn't want to be known as "Mr. Jennifer Aniston"; and he's still dealing with the loss of his father earlier this year and isn't looking to settle down.
Still, that hasn't stopped In Touch from claiming that Jen, whose rep has denied the reconnection chatter, is "headed for heartbreak again" because she's not obeying the "once bitten, twice shy" dating rule (remember, she apparently felt "screwed over" when Bradley began dating Renee).
Instead, she's supposedly "thrilled" to be on the receiving end of Cooper's attentions and has welcomed him back with "open arms" (cue slow-motion wooing montage set against a Journey power ballad).
Meanwhile, OK! (via Celebitchy) alleges it was Aniston who reached out when she learned of the "Hangover" star's split with Zellweger.
"Their similarities in lifestyles and likes and dislikes are uncanny," oversells a source. "They're both drama-free."
Plus, the insider notes, "There was definitely a feeling of unfinished business for her. He's the kind of guy she'd love to be with. He's charming and very sweet, and she thinks he's gorgeous."
Oh, but you see, unlucky-in-love Jen (or so label the tabs) has learned to take things slowly.
"She knows how important Bradley's career is to him," says the spy, "and she admires how dedicated he is, so she's being patient."
So patient that no one has seen them together since the romance rumors began. What do you think? Is there something happening between Jen and Bradley, or is this a figment of the tabloids' feverish imagination? Tell us in the comments.
RELATED: What came between Bradley and Renee?
RELATED: How Aniston became a hot baby name
- Magic LoveThe stars of "Now You See Me" chat learning magic tricks and experiencing the real deal.Watch Video »
- Workout ObsessedGwyneth Paltrow works out for two hours a day, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Twitter AttackFind out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- 'Fast' TalkWatch as the cast of "Fast & furious 6" talk about getting injuries while filming, getting jacked and a whole lot more.Watch Video »
- Feeling SwollenKim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Moving OutRobert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
- Who Am I?Check out how Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and more stars of "Fast & Furious 6" looked when they were in high school.Watch Video »
- LovebirdsFind out what Jessica Alba and Cash Warren tweeted to each other on their fifth wedding anniversary on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Worst LooksCheck out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- What's Sexy?Heidi Klum hangs with two comedy legends and shares what she finds most sexy in a man on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Sexy SecretsVictoria's Secret model Adriana Lima talks about the What's Sexy list, her model friends and more with Wonderwall.Watch Video »
- American TravelsGet the Prince's travel details on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
- Birthday GirlTori Spelling turns 40, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Fashion OffendersFlorence Welch, Zoe Saldana, and Ali Larter all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
- Roasted?Lindsay Lohan refuses to be roasted, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
- Beach WorkoutsFrom Julianne Hough to Alessandra Ambrosio, see celebs who get their fitness on in the sand.Watch Video »
- Miley's MusicMiley Cyrus mixes music and fashion while ignoring her relationship status, on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite