Grace Kelly's Granddaughter the New Face of Gucci
- Photo: Gucci/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: John Rooney/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's ExcelleMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 10:00:00 PM
- Judge Approves Los Angeles Clippers Sale to Steve Ballmer, Regardless of AppealMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:50:00 PM
- Fan Who Threatened Michael Strahan Claims His Lawyer Is Part of the IlluminatiMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:26:00 PM
- The Bachelorette Finale: Who Did Andi Choose?MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 7:05:00 PM
- 'Once Upon a Time' Expands 'Frozen' Cast With Tyler Jacob Moore MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 6:48:00 PM
- Mark Ballas and Derek Hough Try Flipping Houses in 'Mark & Derek's Excelle
Charlotte Casiraghi, the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco and granddaughter to Grace Kelly, has lived a charmed life in her 25 years. To further extend the fairy tale, the European beauty will lend her stunning good looks and exceptional breeding to the iconic brand Gucci.
Confirmed by Elle magazine's French division, Elle.fr, Casiraghi, who has previously served as an equestrian ambassador to Gucci, will replace actress Evan Rachel Wood in an upcoming campaign.
This isn't Charlotte's first modeling gig: The young princess landed the September 2011 cover of French Vogue. She has also been a prominent fixture on the fashion scene in the past few years, favoring shows by Yves Saint Laurent and Stella McCartney.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite