Grace Kelly's Granddaughter the New Face of Gucci
- Photo: Gucci/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: John Rooney/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:47:00 PM
- Does Mel Gibson Deserve Another Chance?MSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:22:00 PM
- 'Fast & Furious 7' Resumes Production This MonthMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:02:00 PM
- Obama pitches his health care plan on Funny or DieMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 4:01:01 PM
- ABC's Ratings the Most Glaring Challenge for Anne Sweeney's SuccessorMSNEntertainment 3/11/2014 3:58:00 PM
- American Idol: Is This the Most Boring Group of Contestants Ever?
Charlotte Casiraghi, the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco and granddaughter to Grace Kelly, has lived a charmed life in her 25 years. To further extend the fairy tale, the European beauty will lend her stunning good looks and exceptional breeding to the iconic brand Gucci.
Confirmed by Elle magazine's French division, Elle.fr, Casiraghi, who has previously served as an equestrian ambassador to Gucci, will replace actress Evan Rachel Wood in an upcoming campaign.
This isn't Charlotte's first modeling gig: The young princess landed the September 2011 cover of French Vogue. She has also been a prominent fixture on the fashion scene in the past few years, favoring shows by Yves Saint Laurent and Stella McCartney.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Mila Kunis to Mary-Kate Olsen, get the scoop on all the engagements in Hollywood on Replay.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Check out the biggest fashion mistakes celebs made in 2012.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite