Grace Kelly's Granddaughter the New Face of Gucci
- Photo: Gucci/Promotional1 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP2 of 5
- Photo: John Rooney/Invision/AP3 of 5
- Photo: Invision/AP4 of 5
More Celeb News
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:44:00 AM
- 'Captain America' Crushes Johnny Depp, Holds Off 'Heaven Is for Real&MSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 8:28:00 AM
- Justin Bartha, Wife Welcome Baby GirlMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 7:45:00 AM
- New Lego Movie Hits Tribeca But This One's a DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 4/20/2014 6:07:00 AM
- Tribeca Docs on Government Spying: 'What Was Illegal Under Nixon Is Legal Under Obama&aMSNEntertainment 4/19/2014 9:25:00 PM
- DWTS' NeNe Leakes Discusses Her and Tony's "Little Tiff"
Charlotte Casiraghi, the daughter of Princess Caroline of Monaco and granddaughter to Grace Kelly, has lived a charmed life in her 25 years. To further extend the fairy tale, the European beauty will lend her stunning good looks and exceptional breeding to the iconic brand Gucci.
Confirmed by Elle magazine's French division, Elle.fr, Casiraghi, who has previously served as an equestrian ambassador to Gucci, will replace actress Evan Rachel Wood in an upcoming campaign.
This isn't Charlotte's first modeling gig: The young princess landed the September 2011 cover of French Vogue. She has also been a prominent fixture on the fashion scene in the past few years, favoring shows by Yves Saint Laurent and Stella McCartney.
RELATED ON WONDERWALL:
RELATED ON ETONLINE:
Get the engagement scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's 2014 Royal Tour on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Get the scoop inside Porsha Williams and Kenya Moore's fight and much more on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
The Kind Mama
The actress and New York Times best-selling author talks to WW's Chris Gardner about her new book, "The Kind Mama," having more kids, and a "Clueless" sequel...Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite