Green and Fox engaged again?
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: BI1/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: FOX7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:35:22 PM
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Reveals New Characters, Carter Adds Captain DirectorsMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:28:00 PM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 7:11 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:32 PM
- Selma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-ConMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:11:28 PM
- 'Justice League' Recruiting 'Batman v Superman' Writer Chris TerMSNEntertainment 7/25/2014 4:05:00 PM
- Salma Hayek pulls trigger on 'Everly' at Comic-Con
Brian Austin Green has sparked speculation he's set to make Megan Fox a married woman after telling fans he is engaged.
The on-again-off-again couple first announced their engagement in 2006 but the "Transformers" beauty confirmed in June that the romance was officially over.
RELATED: Megan Fox photos
Just three months later, the stars appeared to have revived their relationship after they were photographed kissing during an outing in Canada.
Now, the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star has revealed he plans to settle down with Fox, according to a message he posted to fans on Twitter.com.
When asked by a user if he was married with kids, Green wrote, "(I'm) engaged and have a son from my previous relationship."
Earlier this month, Fox was said to have bought a mansion in Los Angeles, just weeks after Green put his Hollywood Hills pad on the market.
RELATED: Singer Michael Buble is engaged
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSexy Sweeties
From Crowd Ignite