Green and Fox engaged again?
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: BI1/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: FOX7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'MatrMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:40:28 PM
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' Actress, Dead at 91MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:30:05 PM
- Jake Gyllenhaal on 'Prisoners' and Why Good Cops Have Criminal MindsMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:20:41 PM
- Bette Midler Set to Star, Executive Produce HBO's Mae West BiopicMSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 4:11:28 PM
- 'Murphy Brown' Cast to Reunite on 'Katie'MSNEntertainment 12/9/2013 3:59:28 PM
- Channing Tatum Saves Mila Kunis in 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer From 'Matr
Brian Austin Green has sparked speculation he's set to make Megan Fox a married woman after telling fans he is engaged.
The on-again-off-again couple first announced their engagement in 2006 but the "Transformers" beauty confirmed in June that the romance was officially over.
RELATED: Megan Fox photos
Just three months later, the stars appeared to have revived their relationship after they were photographed kissing during an outing in Canada.
Now, the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star has revealed he plans to settle down with Fox, according to a message he posted to fans on Twitter.com.
When asked by a user if he was married with kids, Green wrote, "(I'm) engaged and have a son from my previous relationship."
Earlier this month, Fox was said to have bought a mansion in Los Angeles, just weeks after Green put his Hollywood Hills pad on the market.
RELATED: Singer Michael Buble is engaged
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHoliday Spirit
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite