Green and Fox engaged again?
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com1 of 8
- Photo: Sara De Boer/Retna Ltd.2 of 8
- Photo: BI1/WENN3 of 8
- Photo: Benassi/Splash News4 of 8
- Photo: Chris Pizzello/Invision/AP5 of 8
- Photo: Invision/AP6 of 8
- Photo: FOX7 of 8
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/13/2013 3:53:18 AM
- 'Lilyhammer' Star Steven Van Zandt on His Place in TV History, Mandela and (PossibMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 3:18:15 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: 'Porcelain Horse' Writer-Director on the 'ExpecMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:39 PM
- Award-Winning Producers to Finance Documentary About Forgotten Film Legend (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:58:13 PM
- Obama Nominates Sony's Tom Rothman to National Council on the ArtsMSNEntertainment 12/12/2013 2:47:27 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 8:27 a.m. EST
Brian Austin Green has sparked speculation he's set to make Megan Fox a married woman after telling fans he is engaged.
The on-again-off-again couple first announced their engagement in 2006 but the "Transformers" beauty confirmed in June that the romance was officially over.
RELATED: Megan Fox photos
Just three months later, the stars appeared to have revived their relationship after they were photographed kissing during an outing in Canada.
Now, the former "Beverly Hills, 90210" star has revealed he plans to settle down with Fox, according to a message he posted to fans on Twitter.com.
When asked by a user if he was married with kids, Green wrote, "(I'm) engaged and have a son from my previous relationship."
Earlier this month, Fox was said to have bought a mansion in Los Angeles, just weeks after Green put his Hollywood Hills pad on the market.
RELATED: Singer Michael Buble is engaged
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXT'70s Style
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite