Guy Ritchie Is a Dad Again!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ALMASI/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Johns PkI //Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UKMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:34:00 PM
- Fox Reorganizes Development and Programming DepartmentsMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Dan Harmon and Mitch Hurwitz Are Working on a Super-Secret ProjectMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:28:00 PM
- Sean Combs Bids Reported $200 Million for Fuse TV NetworkMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:12:00 PM
- Psych's James Roday to Star in CBS Relationship Comedy PilotMSNEntertainment 3/10/2014 4:07:00 PM
- Cheryl Cole Reunites With Simon Cowell for 'X Factor' UK
"Holiday, celebrate" for Madonna's ex-husband Guy Ritchie!
The British director, 42, is a dad again. Ritchie's longtime girlfriend, Jacqui Ainsley, gave birth to a healthy baby boy in London on Monday morning via emergency C-section, British paper The Mirror confirms.
The little boy's big brother is Rocco, Ritchie's 11-year-old son with Madonna, 53. Although the couple split bitterly in 2008 after eight years of marriage, The Mirror reports that the "Sherlock Holmes" director called his famous ex-wife Monday to deliver the happy baby news. The pop superstar sent a huge bouquet of flowers to the parents to congratulate them.
As it happens, Madonna fondly recalled both of her ex-husbands -- her first hubby was Sean Penn -- while promoting her film "W.E." at the Venice Film Festival last week.
"I am and was attracted to very creative people which is why I married Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie, two very talented directors," said Madonna (who has four kids overall).
"They both encouraged me as a director and as a creative person to do what I did, and they were both very supportive."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Find out what Oscar winners Jared Leto and Lupita Nyong’o have been up to since the Academy Awards on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The Rock flexes massive muscle while getting sentimental on Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Oscar nominee Lupita Nyong’o shares her awards season journey (and meetings with Oprah, Sidney Poitier and the Dalai Lama!) on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Drunk In Love
Jessica Simpon, Gisele Bundchen and more celebs share intimate pics of their partners on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nicole Richie debuts a lavender hair color on Instagram on Celebs Gone Social. What does Kelly Osbourne have to do with it?Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite