Guy Ritchie Is a Dad Again!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ALMASI/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Johns PkI //Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 11:11:57 AM
- 'Dude, You're Screwed' Peek: How a Speedo Becomes Handy in the Arctic (ExMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 10:00:27 AM
- 'Inside Llewyn Davis' Box-Office Opening is Coen Brothers' Best EverMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 9:01:30 AM
- 'Frozen' Skates Past 'Hunger Games: Catching Fire' at Box OfficeMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 8:01:53 AM
- Oscar Isaac, Michael B. Jordan and Brie Larson Among Santa Barbara Fest's New HonoreesMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 7:04:53 AM
- Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Debuts at No. 3 at Japanese Box Office
"Holiday, celebrate" for Madonna's ex-husband Guy Ritchie!
The British director, 42, is a dad again. Ritchie's longtime girlfriend, Jacqui Ainsley, gave birth to a healthy baby boy in London on Monday morning via emergency C-section, British paper The Mirror confirms.
The little boy's big brother is Rocco, Ritchie's 11-year-old son with Madonna, 53. Although the couple split bitterly in 2008 after eight years of marriage, The Mirror reports that the "Sherlock Holmes" director called his famous ex-wife Monday to deliver the happy baby news. The pop superstar sent a huge bouquet of flowers to the parents to congratulate them.
As it happens, Madonna fondly recalled both of her ex-husbands -- her first hubby was Sean Penn -- while promoting her film "W.E." at the Venice Film Festival last week.
"I am and was attracted to very creative people which is why I married Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie, two very talented directors," said Madonna (who has four kids overall).
"They both encouraged me as a director and as a creative person to do what I did, and they were both very supportive."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Carrie Underwood tweets about her "Sound of Music" experience on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGrammy Nominees
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite