Guy Ritchie Is a Dad Again!
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 16
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News2 of 16
- Photo: Evan Agostini/Invision/AP3 of 16
- Photo: Anonymous/Invision/AP4 of 16
- Photo: Entertainment Press/Splash News5 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN6 of 16
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN7 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP8 of 16
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN9 of 16
- Photo: ALMASI/Bauer-Griffin10 of 16
- Photo: Johns PkI //Splash News11 of 16
- Photo: Laurent Despois/Splash News12 of 16
- Photo: WENN13 of 16
- Photo: Invision/AP14 of 16
- Photo: Armando Gallo/Retna Ltd.15 of 16
More Celeb News
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New HMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:44:00 AM
- 'The Carter' Director Launches Indiegogo Campaign for Chris Cole Skate DocumentaryMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 5:00:00 AM
- Brie Larson, Ben Kingsley to Join Daniel Radcliffe in 'Brooklyn Bridge'MSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 2:12:00 AM
- 'Black Swan' Producer Jon Avnet Launches Indigenous Media With Focus on Premium DiMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 12:00:00 AM
- Adam Lambert Replaces Keith Urban for 'American Idol' New York AuditionsMSNEntertainment 9/15/2014 8:55:00 PM
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Synopsis Details Sequel's Plot and Teases New H
"Holiday, celebrate" for Madonna's ex-husband Guy Ritchie!
The British director, 42, is a dad again. Ritchie's longtime girlfriend, Jacqui Ainsley, gave birth to a healthy baby boy in London on Monday morning via emergency C-section, British paper The Mirror confirms.
The little boy's big brother is Rocco, Ritchie's 11-year-old son with Madonna, 53. Although the couple split bitterly in 2008 after eight years of marriage, The Mirror reports that the "Sherlock Holmes" director called his famous ex-wife Monday to deliver the happy baby news. The pop superstar sent a huge bouquet of flowers to the parents to congratulate them.
As it happens, Madonna fondly recalled both of her ex-husbands -- her first hubby was Sean Penn -- while promoting her film "W.E." at the Venice Film Festival last week.
"I am and was attracted to very creative people which is why I married Sean Penn and Guy Ritchie, two very talented directors," said Madonna (who has four kids overall).
"They both encouraged me as a director and as a creative person to do what I did, and they were both very supportive."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew 'Do
From Crowd Ignite