Guy Ritchie's Girlfriend Pregnant
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Ernesto Ruscio/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'MSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:48:00 PM
- ABC's 'The Quest' Producers Reveal How They Found HeroesMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:26:00 PM
- Sharknado 2 Sets Record With Nearly 4 Million ViewersMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 4:04:00 PM
- Javier Bardem clarifies comments in open letter about Middle East conflictMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:43:00 PM
- Netflix Revives The Killing For One Last CaseMSNEntertainment 7/31/2014 3:14:00 PM
- From "Sassenach" to Time Travel! Everything You Need to Know About Starz'
WENN -- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend debuted a growing baby bump at "The Dark Knight Rises" premiere in London on Wednesday.
Jacqui Ainsley beamed as she cradled her bulging stomach while posing for photographs with the "Sherlock Holmes" director on the red carpet in Leicester Square.
The couple, who became parents to a son named Rafael last September, confirmed to People Magazine on Thursday through their rep that they are indeed expecting another child, which is no surprise considering just last month Ainsley shared her plans for a big family in a U.K. interview.
The model told Britain's Grazia magazine, "I'd love more children. Guy and I have always wanted a big family. It's something we planned all along."
Ritchie is also dad to sons Rocco and David from his marriage to pop star Madonna.
Where Are They?
Check out Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon, and more stars who recycle their wardrobes.Watch Video »
From Reese Witherspoon to Justin Timberlake, see some of the hottest stars from the south.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
See how Angelina Jolie's looks have changed over the years.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTNew Look
From Crowd Ignite