Guy Ritchie's Girlfriend Pregnant
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP1 of 7
- Photo: Sharky/Splash News2 of 7
- Photo: Ernesto Ruscio/WireImage3 of 7
- Photo: Splash News/Splash News4 of 7
- Photo: MSAA/ZOB/ZDS/WENN5 of 7
- Photo: RH5/ZOB/WENN6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-HostMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Brett Ratner to Produce Donna Tartt's 'The Goldfinch' for Warner Bros.MSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:39:00 PM
- Sherri Shepherd Joins Ice Cube, Kevin Hart in 'Ride Along 2' for First Post-&aMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- Comic-Con 'Zombie Walk' Accident: Fate of Next Year's Event Is UncertainMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:04:00 PM
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Creator Kurt Sutter Signs New Overall Deal With 20th TVMSNEntertainment 7/28/2014 3:00:00 PM
- 'The View' Taps Lauren Sanchez to Guest-Host
WENN -- Guy Ritchie's girlfriend debuted a growing baby bump at "The Dark Knight Rises" premiere in London on Wednesday.
Jacqui Ainsley beamed as she cradled her bulging stomach while posing for photographs with the "Sherlock Holmes" director on the red carpet in Leicester Square.
The couple, who became parents to a son named Rafael last September, confirmed to People Magazine on Thursday through their rep that they are indeed expecting another child, which is no surprise considering just last month Ainsley shared her plans for a big family in a U.K. interview.
The model told Britain's Grazia magazine, "I'd love more children. Guy and I have always wanted a big family. It's something we planned all along."
Ritchie is also dad to sons Rocco and David from his marriage to pop star Madonna.
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Cameron Diaz, Rumer Willis, and Ellie Goulding all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where'd He Go?
Find out what happened to the stars of 'Garden State' after they made the hit indie film.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTTerrible Trends
From Crowd Ignite