- Photo: Jason Buehler/Retna Digital1 of 8
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com2 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com3 of 8
- Photo: Eric Charbonneau/WireImage.com4 of 8
- Photo: Jason Buehler/Retna Digital5 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com6 of 8
- Photo: Lester Cohen/WireImage.com7 of 8
More Celeb News
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film FestivalMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 1:00:00 PM
- George Zimmerman's Parents Sue Roseanne Barr, Say She Sent 'Lynch Mob' AfMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:53:00 PM
- 'Bates Motel' Star Olivia Cooke in Talks for Lead in 'Me & Earl &MSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:30:00 PM
- 11 Best and Worst Moments From 'The Voice' Final Blind AuditionsMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
- Little People, Big World's Matt and Amy Roloff SeparateMSNEntertainment 3/12/2014 12:09:00 PM
- Richard Linklater to Receive Founder's Directing Award from San Francisco Film Festival
By Kat Giantis
Gwyneth Paltrow works hard to maintain her lithe figure, so we really can't blame her for wanting to show it off whenever she can.
At Tuesday night's Los Angeles screening of her Golden Globe-ignored musical drama "Country Strong," the Oscar winner-cum-GOOP lifestyle maven revealed what hours of yoga and gym-time can do by slinking onto the red carpet in a white Pucci gown that, from the front, would have been appropriate at an Amish-themed prom chaperoned by Donna Reed (click through the photos at left for a full view).
But when Gwyn turned to the side, all bets (and, it seems, almost all foundation garments) were off, thanks to a traffic-stopping slit that snaked up and away to a laced-together-for-dear-life open back.
So, what do you think? Is Gwyneth's white gown sexily elegant or a little too cheeky? Vote now and then speak your peek-a-boo piece in the comments!
VIDEO: Gwyn's 'Glee' return
From Crowd Ignite