- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA1 of 9
- Photo: GRPR/GSI2 of 9
- Photo: Splash News3 of 9
- Photo: Fame Flynet4 of 9
- Photo: Christian Rudnik/StarTraks5 of 9
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/Invision/AP6 of 9
- Photo: Rex USA7 of 9
- Photo: Aldo Verretti/StarTraks8 of 9
More Celeb News
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 4:18:23 PM
- Orel Hershiser Joining Dodgers TV Broadcast Team (Report)MSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:52:05 PM
- 'Metro Manila' Comes Out on Top at British Independent Film AwardsMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 2:46:27 PM
- Susan Boyle Calls Asperger's Diagnosis a ReliefMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 1:35:40 PM
- TheWrap Screening Series: Felicity Jones Anything But an 'Invisible Woman' as DickMSNEntertainment 12/8/2013 12:40:09 PM
- James Franco Wins One for 'Spring Breakers' Just Like That, A24s Awards Campaign
By Kat Giantis
Perhaps Gwyneth Paltrow's next issue of her Goop lifestyle and advice blog should offer safe driving tips. According to TMZ, the Oscar winner had a close call with a school bus last week in Los Angeles as she and her husband, Chris Martin, picked up their kids from school on Vespas.
In a paparazzi video of the incident, Paltrow appears to pull into traffic without looking behind her or in her side mirrors, despite carrying 9-year-old daughter Apple on the back of the scooter. She nearly collides with a slow-moving short yellow bus, which quickly hit the brakes and averted disaster.
Watch the video here.
As Gwyneth putts away, another Vespa, apparently driven by Martin, pulls out behind her, also with a child (believed to be their 7-year-old son, Moses) riding pillion.
On the plus side: The whole family is wearing helmets. Gwyneth and Apple were previously photographed enjoying a mother-daughter Vespa outing last month in the Hamptons.
ALSO ON WONDERWALL:
Katy Perry, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Candace Cameron Bure talks to WW's Chris Gardner about "Full House" reruns, her famous brother and finding her purpose in life through faith.Watch Video »
Malin Akerman, Courtney Love, and Florence Welch all get an F on this week's Fashion OffendersWatch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTAdele's PDA
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite