Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Buy $10.45 Million Mansion
- Photo: Paul Hadfield/Splash News1 of 25
- Photo: Zillow/.2 of 25
- Photo: Zillow/.3 of 25
- Photo: Zillow/.4 of 25
- Photo: Splash News5 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage6 of 25
- Photo: JUSTIN CAMPBELL/StarTraks7 of 25
- Photo: NORMAN SCOTT/StarTraks8 of 25
- Photo: Matt Sayles/Invision/AP9 of 25
- Photo: Tony Barson Archive/WireImage10 of 25
- Photo: Jason Merritt/WireImage11 of 25
- Photo: George Pimentel/WireImage12 of 25
- Photo: Can Nguyen/StarTraks13 of 25
- Photo: @iamrashidajones/Twitter14 of 25
- Photo: RF/StarTraks15 of 25
- Photo: Retna/Invision/AP16 of 25
- Photo: Wire Image/WENN17 of 25
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage18 of 25
- Photo: Joel Ryan/Invision/AP19 of 25
- Photo: FREDERIC DUGIT/StarTraks20 of 25
- Photo: WENN21 of 25
- Photo: Derek Storm/Splash News22 of 25
- Photo: RG4/WENN23 of 25
- Photo: CKAA/ZDS/WENN24 of 25
More Celeb News
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:58:00 PM
- ESPN's SEC Network Scores Carriage Deal With Time Warner Cable, Bright HouseMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:48:00 PM
- Museums plan Piero di Cosimo exhibit in US, ItalyMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:37:49 PM
- Christopher Nolan, Matthew McConaughey Offer Early Look at 'Interstellar'MSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:21:00 PM
- Dwayne Johnson holds surprise 'Hercules' screeningMSNEntertainment 7/24/2014 4:16:28 PM
- Teen Wolf Renewed for a Fifth Season
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin have decided to purchase a new home in Los Angeles. The Oscar-winning actress and her Coldplay rocker husband have previously divided their time between New York, and Martin's native England, but they're now heading to the West Coast.
According to TMZ, Paltrow, 39, and Martin, 35, who married in December 2003, purchased a $10,450,000 home in L.A.'s Mandeville Canyon for their family of four (daughter Apple Martin, 8, and son Moses, 6.)
Zillow obtained photos of the impressive Spanish-colonial/mid-century modern mansion, which was designed by Windsor Smith. The 8,000-square-foot home has six bedrooms, eight bathrooms and an enormous gourmet kitchen.
The estate features beautiful sycamore trees on the sprawling property, which includes horse stables.
The Coldplay singer joked with "CBS Sunday Morning" in 2001 that marrying Paltrow was a "giant leap" for him, saying, "Let's face it: It's like winning the lottery."
RELATED ON WONDERWALL & MSN:
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Nick Cannon shows off a new cheetah print hairstyle on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Chrissy Teigen, Katy Perry and Lady Gaga spotlight their pooches on today's Celeb Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTStar Gaze
From Crowd Ignite