Gwyneth Paltrow Dishes on Dinner With Jake and Taylor!
- Photo: John Shearer/WireImage.com1 of 10
- Photo: USMagazine2 of 10
- Photo: Rick Diamond/WireImage.com3 of 10
- Photo: Carolyn Kaster/Invision/AP4 of 10
- Photo: Aaron Crisler/Retna Ltd.5 of 10
- Photo: Tony Clark/Splash News6 of 10
- Photo: Peter Kramer/KRAPE7 of 10
- Photo: Theo Wargo/WireImage.com8 of 10
- Photo: PMK/WENN9 of 10
More Celeb News
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. ESTMSNEntertainment 12/11/2013 5:40:16 AM
- Outtakes from OscarWrap Magazine Shoots (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:57:49 PM
- John Lasseter, Disney Legends Celebrate 90 Years and Campaign for 'Frozen'MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 10:34:46 PM
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: 5 Fleshy, Lace-Draped MomentsMSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:45:29 PM
- 10 Eye-Popping Stills From Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2013 (Photos)MSNEntertainment 12/10/2013 8:14:57 PM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 9:49 a.m. EST
As Us Weekly was the first to report, Paltrow, 38, hosted a private dinner party for the pair during Swift and Gyllenhaal's secret trip to London on Nov. 13.
"Jake and Taylor were driven from the Dorchester hotel to Gwyneth and Chris Martin's house in Primrose Hill for dinner," an insider told Us. "Gwyneth seems to have played a role in their relationship."
When USA Today asked Paltrow about the intimate gathering with Gyllenhaal, 30, and Swift, 21, the "Country Strong" actress initially tried to play coy.
"Where is this coming from?" she asked, adding that she's "scared to say" much about the couple's blossoming romance.
"It's so weird. I wonder how people find out these things. It was a while ago, so I don't know why it would come out today," Paltrow said. "I've just known Jake for a long time and he's a great guy, and Chris has a friendship with Taylor."
Paltrow's matchmaking skills apparently paid off: one week after their trip, Swift scheduled a last-minute trip to Brooklyn to spend Thanksgiving with Gyllenhaal at his sister Maggie's home.
"They were so happy and content," an eyewitness told Us of the couple. "They seemed very comfortable together."
More on Wonderwall:
More from UsWeekly:
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite