Gwyneth Paltrow Goes Without Makeup While Chugging Water in Selfie: Picture
- Photo: Instagram1 of 22
- Photo: Michael Buckner/Getty Images North America2 of 22
- Photo: TrickyD/Fame Flynet3 of 22
- Photo: Goodwin/Pablo/Fame Flynet4 of 22
- Photo: Colin Young-Wolff/Invision/AP5 of 22
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA6 of 22
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com7 of 22
- Photo: Rex USA8 of 22
- Photo: Getty Images North America9 of 22
- Photo: Mario Anzuoni/Reuters10 of 22
- Photo: Getty Images North America11 of 22
- Photo: Diane Cohen/FA/Fame Flynet12 of 22
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA13 of 22
- Photo: RR5/WENN14 of 22
- Photo: Splash News15 of 22
- Photo: Islandpaps/Splash News16 of 22
- Photo: Instagram/.17 of 22
- Photo: Byron Purvis/AdMedia/Corbis18 of 22
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News19 of 22
- Photo: Matt Baron / BEImages/Rex USA20 of 22
- Photo: JE1/WENN21 of 22
More Celeb News
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:48 a.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:48:50 AM
- Gospel stars go on tour after recent operationsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:48:44 AM
- Ben Affleck Admits to Being Really Good at Counting Cards in BlackjackMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:41:00 AM
- 'Deadpool' Creator Rob Liefeld Promises Movie Audiences 'Ride of Their CoMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:35:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Races to $1.1 Million in Late Thursday Night ScreeningsMSNEntertainment 9/19/2014 8:10:00 AM
- AP Top Entertainment News At 11:48 a.m. EDT
Well, thank the healing powers of H2O! Gwyneth Paltrow shared a makeup-free photo of herself via Twitter and Instagram on Saturday, March 22, looking flawless while chugging water.
"Full of healing power," 41-year-old Paltrow wrote in the photo of herself, along with the hashtags "iLoveWater" and "WorldWaterday." The "healing power" that the Iron Man star referred to was the crystal clear potion -- otherwise known as water -- that she elegantly drank from a glass canister. With no trace of makeup seen on her face, the green-eyed Oscar winner still managed to stun, while sharing a mischievous, wide-eyed side smile in the filtered photo.
Paltrow also shared a picture of a vase filled with beautiful flowers and wrote, "Water, it's what keeps us going and growing." The star's H2O-inspired photos were part of her participation in World Water Day 2014, along with fellow celebs Lupita Nyong'O, Jessie J, Rita Ora, and Adele -- whose partner and baby daddy Simon Knoecki actually helped organize the worldwide movement to help aid the millions of people who lack access to clean drinking water.
Along with staying hydrated, the health nut and GOOP guru has been super vocal about healthy clean eating in the last year. The "It's All Good" cookbook author expressed last March in an interview with Self magazine how a clean diet actually impacted her 10-year marriage to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin for the better.
"You feel lighter and your emotions get smoother," Paltrow told the fitness mag said of her low-carb, gluten-free diet. And like being makeup-free on social media, Paltrow also urged readers to embrace their truest selves at all times. "Sometimes when you get clear about who you are, others get less comfortable because they liked who you were," she continued. "It's changed my marriage, too, but he's up for the challenge."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Royal Beach Bods
Check out the hottest royals enjoying their beach vacations.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTGorgeous Gwen
From Crowd Ignite