Gwyneth Paltrow: I have the butt of a 22-year-old stripper
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/Redbook/.8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's 'MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 12:06:00 PM
- Jackie Chan 'Ashamed,' 'Heartbroken' Over Son's Arrest MSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:38:00 AM
- Mark Burnett and Roma Downey's 'Dovekeepers' Casts 'Manhattan&amMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
- Nicki Minaj, Ariana Grande and Jessie J to Open MTV VMAsMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:59:00 AM
- 'Top Chef' Season 12 to Premiere in OctoberMSNEntertainment 8/20/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Ellen Page, 'Same Love' Singer Mary Lambert Top The Advocate's '
Well, that's a testimonial if ever there was one! Perennial health nut Gwyneth Paltrow told reporters on Thursday that adopting the Tracy Anderson Method has given her a completely different outlook on life -- and a more shapely bum to boot!
Speaking to reporters at the opening of Tracy Anderson's flagship studio in Los Angeles, Paltrow recalled one incident in particular, when she was trying on bathing suits with a pal and received a rather unusual compliment about her figure.
"I said, 'You know, this isn't so bad for 40, right?'" Paltrow mused of her butt. "And [my friend] goes, 'It's not so bad for a 22-year-old stripper!'"
Prior to going full-force with celeb trainer Anderson's workout regimen, Paltrow claimed she was convinced that there was no way she could change her rear. "Oh, I knew it would never change!" she told reporters. "I had exercised before I had met her: I had done Ashtanga yoga and pilates and I [ran] and I thought I was fit, you know?"
But, Paltrow said, Anderson convinced her that though she was in good shape, she could transform her figure completely through the rigorous routine.
And that hard work clearly paid off! At Thursday's big event -- also attended by Kim Kardashian and Stacy Keibler -- the Goop founder wowed on the red carpet with a youthful, bright magenta Victoria Beckham dress with a black zip down the back that showed off her shapely legs and figure. The 40-year-old mother of two paired her dress with a pair of black-and-neon orange Michael Kors heels.
Paltrow added that she always pushes herself to do the workouts every day, no matter what.
"I just sob and then kick and scream and then I just force myself to do it," she said. "I just got obsessed. When you see results like that, I started following everything she said, and she completely transformed my body and I'm so grateful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out the stunning photos Alessandra Ambrosio shared of her Hawaiian vacation with her daughter on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kourtney Kardashian to Mila Kunis, check out some of the best chic maternity wear celebs are sporting this summer.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Jessica Biel, see what your favorite celebs look like sans makeup.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSassy Single
From Crowd Ignite