Gwyneth Paltrow: I have the butt of a 22-year-old stripper
- Photo: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP1 of 10
- Photo: Diane Bondareff/Invision/AP2 of 10
- Photo: Rob Latour/Rex USA3 of 10
- Photo: Everett Collection/Rex USA4 of 10
- Photo: Charles Sykes/Invision/AP5 of 10
- Photo: PacificCoastNews.com6 of 10
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet7 of 10
- Photo: Brian Bowen Smith/Redbook/.8 of 10
- Photo: Rex USA9 of 10
More Celeb News
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from bookMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:08 AM
- Quentin Tarantino's 'Hateful Eight' Gets a Bloody Poster and Release DateMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 8:12:00 AM
- Fitz and The Tantrums headline US Open ceremonyMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:40:31 AM
- Drew Barrymore's Half-Sister Found Dead; Drew ReactsMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:26:00 AM
- Allison Williams to Play Peter Pan in NBC's Live ProductionMSNEntertainment 7/30/2014 7:23:00 AM
- APNewsBreak: Ventura passage to be cut from book
Well, that's a testimonial if ever there was one! Perennial health nut Gwyneth Paltrow told reporters on Thursday that adopting the Tracy Anderson Method has given her a completely different outlook on life -- and a more shapely bum to boot!
Speaking to reporters at the opening of Tracy Anderson's flagship studio in Los Angeles, Paltrow recalled one incident in particular, when she was trying on bathing suits with a pal and received a rather unusual compliment about her figure.
"I said, 'You know, this isn't so bad for 40, right?'" Paltrow mused of her butt. "And [my friend] goes, 'It's not so bad for a 22-year-old stripper!'"
Prior to going full-force with celeb trainer Anderson's workout regimen, Paltrow claimed she was convinced that there was no way she could change her rear. "Oh, I knew it would never change!" she told reporters. "I had exercised before I had met her: I had done Ashtanga yoga and pilates and I [ran] and I thought I was fit, you know?"
But, Paltrow said, Anderson convinced her that though she was in good shape, she could transform her figure completely through the rigorous routine.
And that hard work clearly paid off! At Thursday's big event -- also attended by Kim Kardashian and Stacy Keibler -- the Goop founder wowed on the red carpet with a youthful, bright magenta Victoria Beckham dress with a black zip down the back that showed off her shapely legs and figure. The 40-year-old mother of two paired her dress with a pair of black-and-neon orange Michael Kors heels.
Paltrow added that she always pushes herself to do the workouts every day, no matter what.
"I just sob and then kick and scream and then I just force myself to do it," she said. "I just got obsessed. When you see results like that, I started following everything she said, and she completely transformed my body and I'm so grateful."
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get out the vote
Where Are They?
It's been 20 years since "Jurassic Park" came out. See what the cast of the movie is up to these days.Watch Video »
Joe Manganiello parties with new love Sofia Vergara and her family in Miami on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Selena Gomez, Zoe Saldana, and Maggie Gyllenhaal all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Check out some of January Jones' most retro wardrobe choices from over the years.Watch Video »
Find out which stars attended Jennifer Lopez's birthday celebration on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Gisele Bundchen to Channing Tatum, see which celebs introduced their babies on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBye Baby Bump
From Crowd Ignite