Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors team up for holiday fashion line
- Photo: CT2/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: VISP/GSI4 of 7
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fashion designer Michael Kors to create a new holiday clothing collection.
The range will feature the actress' favorite pieces from Kors' past collections.
She says, "Michael's clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favorite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over."
Kors calls Paltrow, "chic, smart and busy", adding, "It's the perfect match for everything I believe style can be."
The new collection will be available via Paltrow's goop.com lifestyle website next month.
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Britney Spears, Cindy Crawford and Vanessa Hudgens show their siblings some love on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian flaunts her bikini bod in two bizarre Instagram video clips on location in Thailand on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Kim Kardashian to Paris Hilton, see which stars have the most expensive engagement bling.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite