Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors team up for holiday fashion line
- Photo: CT2/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: VISP/GSI4 of 7
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films DownMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 6:33:00 AM
- GLAAD Finds Painfully Low LGBT Representation in 2013 Films, Gives Two Studios Failing GradesMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 3:00:00 AM
- 12 Comic-Con Stars and Showrunners Share Insider Tips; Pick Convention Must-Dos and Don't MMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 2:00:00 AM
- CBS Films Exec Shakeup: Terry Press Assumes Top Leadership Role, Wolfgang Hammer OutMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 1:22:00 AM
- Woody Allen Talks His Life and Career in First Podcast AppearanceMSNEntertainment 7/22/2014 12:12:00 AM
- Earnings: Comcast Beats Profit Estimates, But NBCU Films Down
By email@example.com (WENN Newsdesk)
Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fashion designer Michael Kors to create a new holiday clothing collection.
The range will feature the actress' favorite pieces from Kors' past collections.
She says, "Michael's clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favorite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over."
Kors calls Paltrow, "chic, smart and busy", adding, "It's the perfect match for everything I believe style can be."
The new collection will be available via Paltrow's goop.com lifestyle website next month.
See some of the cutest moments from Prince George's first year.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
Find out where the cast from "When Harry Met Sally" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Let's check out some of Eva's tactics behind her baby bump secret on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Best B-Day Ever?
Selena Gomez celebrates her birthday early with a helicopter ride in Italy with new pal Cara Delevingne on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Gwen Stefani shares photos from behind the scenes of a photo shoot for her Harajuku brand on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTI Can't Trust Men
From Crowd Ignite