Gwyneth Paltrow and Michael Kors team up for holiday fashion line
- Photo: CT2/WENN1 of 7
- Photo: Gary Gershoff/WireImage.com2 of 7
- Photo: STUART RAMSON/Invision/AP3 of 7
- Photo: VISP/GSI4 of 7
- Photo: Richard Young/Rex USA5 of 7
- Photo: Picture Perfect/Rex USA6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From SonyMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:32:00 PM
- Booboo Stewart Drama 'Sonata' Plucks Director Brendan Foley (Exclusive)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:31:00 PM
- Look Out, Camp Counselors: A Friday the 13th Series Is in the WorksMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:26:00 PM
- 'Godzilla' Draws Fire in New IMAX Poster (Photo)MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 4:09:00 PM
- What Is Survivor's Jeremiah "Kicking Himself" Over?MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:29:00 PM
- 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Will Get Massive Rollout From Sony
By firstname.lastname@example.org (WENN Newsdesk)
Gwyneth Paltrow has teamed up with fashion designer Michael Kors to create a new holiday clothing collection.
The range will feature the actress' favorite pieces from Kors' past collections.
She says, "Michael's clothes are gorgeous, staple, American classics that never go out of style. I thought it would be wonderful to reinvent some of my favorite vintage Michael Kors looks that I have kept for years, that I wear over and over."
Kors calls Paltrow, "chic, smart and busy", adding, "It's the perfect match for everything I believe style can be."
The new collection will be available via Paltrow's goop.com lifestyle website next month.
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See where the former cast of "The Girls Next Door" is today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTRing Speculation
From Crowd Ignite