Gwyneth Paltrow Not Mad About Chris Martin Dating Jennifer Lawrence: 'He Could Do Worse'
- Photo: Instagram/Brian To/WENN/.1 of 12
- Photo: WENN2 of 12
- Photo: Nicolas Khayat/Rex/Rex USA3 of 12
- Photo: @gwynethpaltrow/Instagram4 of 12
- Photo: Promotional5 of 12
- Photo: Anthony Harvey/AP6 of 12
- Photo: Arthur Mola/Invision/AP7 of 12
- Photo: AP/WENN/.8 of 12
- Photo: AP/WENN/.9 of 12
- Photo: MTRX/GSI10 of 12
- Photo: Masatoshi Okauchi/Rex/REX USA/Rex USA11 of 12
More Celeb News
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey TwiceMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:50:00 PM
- Zach Knighton, Isabelle McNally Wrap Unromantic Comedy 'The Big Spoon'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:40:00 PM
- Los Angeles Register Newspaper Ending Operations After Just 5 MonthsMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:25:00 PM
- Rocsi Diaz to Leave 'Entertainment Tonight'MSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:15:00 PM
- Josh Lawson's Sex Comedy 'The Little Death' Acquired by Magnolia PicturesMSNEntertainment 9/23/2014 12:07:00 PM
- Cinematography Awards Go to John Bailey Twice
No jealous ex here! Time will tell if the odds are ever in their favor, but Chris Martin and Jennifer Lawrence can at least rest assured that the Coldplay singer's estranged wife, Gwyneth Paltrow, has no objections to their budding romance.
A source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly that the Goop founder, 41, wishes only the best for Martin, dad to her two kids, Apple, 10, and Moses, 8. "Her take is, 'Hey, he could do worse,'" the pal says of Paltrow's feelings about fellow blonde Oscar winner Lawrence, 24, dating her ex. "She just wants him to be happy."
Indeed, the "Iron Man 3" actress has remained close with the British rocker, 37, since their "conscious uncoupling" in March. Paltrow even gave the singer a shout-out in her Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS video. Speaking about their post-split bond during a radio interview in late July, Martin said, "We're friends and proud parents. There's lots of love, and that's it."
The mom of two, for her part, has moved on with 'Glee' co-creator Brad Falchuk. Their relationship evolved from professional to romantic after the "Shakespeare in Love" star guest-starred on the Fox dramedy as substitute teacher Holly Holliday.
Lawrence, meanwhile, split from on-again, off-again boyfriend Nicholas Hoult earlier this year. "They just weren't together a lot. Her life is a whirlwind," a different source previously told Us of the breakup. "It just got to be too hard for now."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on the RHONJ stars' recent whereabouts on Replay.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Julianne Hough, Victoria Beckham, and Nicole Scherzinger all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
See how Kate Hudson embraces Instagram on Celebs Gone SocialWatch Video »
Get Mariah and Nick's marital woe breakdown on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Sexy TV Stars
From Sofia Vergara to Justin Theroux, check out the rest of TV's hottest stars.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTInspiring Hubby!
From Crowd Ignite