Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about miscarriage: 'I almost died'
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks1 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: StarTraks6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its HeroesMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:58:00 AM
- 'Paranormal Activity 5' Gets New Title, Release DateMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:48:00 AM
- 'Maze Runner' Should Outmuscle Liam Neeson's 'Tombstones&apoMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:34:00 AM
- Review: 'Leave You' _ A-list cast, B-grade resultMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:25:10 AM
- Emma Watson 'touched' by reception in UruguayMSNEntertainment 9/17/2014 11:21:02 AM
- 'Arrow' Season 3 Poster Lines Up Its Heroes
Gwyneth Paltrow may be the founder of successful lifestyle website Goop, wife to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, and BFF to the Queen Bey, but the Oscar-winning actress reveals that she's still "missing" a major part of her life in a recent interview with The Mail's Sunday You magazine.
"The Iron Man 3" actress, who is mother to daughter Apple, 8, and Moses 6, with Martin, opened up about a painful miscarriage that she had in recent years, and how it's affected her decision on whether or not to have a third child.
"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," she told the publication. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it."
"But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third," she continued. "It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"
Paltrow, 40, does say that she is proud that she and Martin, 36, are good parents, however.
"We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support," she said. "[Chris] is so good to the children and to know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you."
"Regardless of what happens in our marriage, I chose the best father," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, Cara Delevingne, and Rita Ora all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTSweet Kisses
From Crowd Ignite