Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about miscarriage: 'I almost died'
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks1 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: StarTraks6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 9:11:40 AM
- 'Nurse 3D' Trailer Teases Erotic Thrills and Bloody Kills on Valentine's MSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 8:54:30 AM
- Jerry Bruckheimer, Paramount Reach 3 Year, First Look DealMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:54:27 AM
- Early Ratings: 'Sound of Music' Looks Like a Hit for NBCMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:46:24 AM
- Jimmy Kimmel Reminds Viewers Just How Sensitive Los Angeles Reporters Are To 'Cold&aposMSNEntertainment 12/6/2013 7:43:14 AM
- 'Sound of Music' Ratings: 5 Milestones It Hit for NBC
Gwyneth Paltrow may be the founder of successful lifestyle website Goop, wife to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, and BFF to the Queen Bey, but the Oscar-winning actress reveals that she's still "missing" a major part of her life in a recent interview with The Mail's Sunday You magazine.
"The Iron Man 3" actress, who is mother to daughter Apple, 8, and Moses 6, with Martin, opened up about a painful miscarriage that she had in recent years, and how it's affected her decision on whether or not to have a third child.
"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," she told the publication. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it."
"But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third," she continued. "It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"
Paltrow, 40, does say that she is proud that she and Martin, 36, are good parents, however.
"We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support," she said. "[Chris] is so good to the children and to know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you."
"Regardless of what happens in our marriage, I chose the best father," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
From Julianne Hough to Duchess Kate, see some of our favorite celebrities hair transformationsWatch Video »
From George and Sandra to Taylor and Ed, see more of Hollywood's platonic pairs.Watch Video »
From Ariana Grande to Kylie Jenner, see some of Hollywood's newest romances on Wonderwall Replay hosted by Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Girls Night Out
It's a girls night out for celebs like Jennifer Lopez, Khloe Kardashian, Leah Remini, Brooklyn Decker, and more on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
See some of the hottest celebs that joined frats and sororities while in college.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
From Videos of Wonderwall
From Crowd Ignite