Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about miscarriage: 'I almost died'Related: Gwyneth Paltrow
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks1 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/AP5 of 7
- Photo: StarTraks6 of 7
More Celeb News
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:47:49 AM
- 'Da Vinci's Demons' Reveals the Secrets of Building Florence (Exclusive VMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:19:27 AM
- Tim Curry 'Doing Great' After Suffering Major Stroke (Report)MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 10:14:01 AM
- Ratings: Fox Wins With 'Hell's Kitchen' as NBC's 'Save MSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:45:05 AM
- AP Top Premium Entertainment Headlines At 1:18 p.m. EDTMSNEntertainment 5/24/2013 9:40:51 AM
- Relativity, Weinstein Co. Negotiating to Acquire Troubled 'Jane Got a Gun'
Gwyneth Paltrow may be the founder of successful lifestyle website Goop, wife to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, and BFF to the Queen Bey, but the Oscar-winning actress reveals that she's still "missing" a major part of her life in a recent interview with The Mail's Sunday You magazine.
"The Iron Man 3" actress, who is mother to daughter Apple, 8, and Moses 6, with Martin, opened up about a painful miscarriage that she had in recent years, and how it's affected her decision on whether or not to have a third child.
"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," she told the publication. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it."
"But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third," she continued. "It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"
Paltrow, 40, does say that she is proud that she and Martin, 36, are good parents, however.
"We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support," she said. "[Chris] is so good to the children and to know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you."
"Regardless of what happens in our marriage, I chose the best father," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Kim Kardashian says her pregnancy lips are out of control, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Check out Hollywood's hottest bikini bods on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Robert Pattinson has moved out of the house he shared with Kristen Stewart, plus more celeb stories on 7 Wonders.Watch Video »
Better with age
See which stars just get better with age.Watch Video »
Check out some of Rihanna's worst wardrobe choices on 7 Wonders, hosted by Tim Kash.Watch Video »
Find out who went after Kendall Jenner on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social ...Watch Video »
- Party AnimalsCheck out some of Hollywood's biggest party animals.Watch Video »
- Carrie's ChangesSee how this country cutie has changed her looks over the years.Watch Video »
- Bikini BurnsFrom Kim Kardashian to Jessica Alba, see the worst celeb sunburns.Watch Video »
- Double TroubleFrom the Olsens to the Mowrys, see some of Hollywood's most famous twins.Watch Video »
From Videos of Wonderwall
From MSN Entertainment
From Crowd Ignite