Gwyneth Paltrow opens up about miscarriage: 'I almost died'
- Photo: Rex Features/StarTraks1 of 7
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com2 of 7
- Photo: Bauer-Griffin3 of 7
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA4 of 7
- Photo: John Shearer/Invision/AP5 of 7
- Photo: StarTraks6 of 7
More Celeb News
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for BlumhMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:38:00 PM
- 'Heaven Is for Real' Reviews: Does the Faith-Based Film Make Believers Out of CritMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Fox responds to Bryan Singer abuse allegationsMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 3:54:00 PM
- Scandal Star Columbus Short's Wife Files for DivorceMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:59:00 PM
- Check Out Dave Chappelle's New Buff LookMSNEntertainment 4/17/2014 2:38:00 PM
- 'Citadel's' Ciaran Foy to Direct 'Sinister 2' for Blumh
Gwyneth Paltrow may be the founder of successful lifestyle website Goop, wife to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, and BFF to the Queen Bey, but the Oscar-winning actress reveals that she's still "missing" a major part of her life in a recent interview with The Mail's Sunday You magazine.
"The Iron Man 3" actress, who is mother to daughter Apple, 8, and Moses 6, with Martin, opened up about a painful miscarriage that she had in recent years, and how it's affected her decision on whether or not to have a third child.
"My children ask me to have a baby all the time," she told the publication. "And you never know, I could squeeze one more in. I am missing my third. I'm thinking about it."
"But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third," she continued. "It didn't work out and I nearly died. So I am like, 'Are we good here or should we go back and try again?'"
Paltrow, 40, does say that she is proud that she and Martin, 36, are good parents, however.
"We are committed co-parents, we make all the decisions together and lean on each other for support," she said. "[Chris] is so good to the children and to know that you had kids with such a good man is a real weight off you."
"Regardless of what happens in our marriage, I chose the best father," she said.
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Watch as Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Kirstie Alley talk about their tumble during their routine.Watch Video »
Justin Bieber makes a surprise appearance at Coachella where Selena Gomez happens to be hanging out with the Jenner sisters on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Shemar Moore shouts out all his “baby girls” and shows off his impressive shirtless body on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Best Bikini Bods
Kim Kardashian, Bar Refaeli and Heidi Klum share their best bikini pics on social media on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Watch as Carrie Underwood talks about married life on Ellen.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite