Gwyneth Paltrow: Part of Me Wants Another Baby
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Zibi/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA13 of 18
- Photo: Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial PageMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:50:00 PM
- Stephen Gaghan to Direct 'White City' Pilot for AMCMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 1:14:00 PM
- 'Orange Is the New Black' to Bring Lori Petty Back for Season 3MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:22:00 PM
- Cirque du Soleil takes Beatles tribute to airportsMSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 12:19:16 PM
- Stacy Keibler Gives Birth to a Baby Girl!MSNEntertainment 8/22/2014 11:55:00 AM
- 'Redskins' Banned by Washington Post Editorial Page
Despite what Goop may lead us all to believe, Gwyneth Paltrow tells U.K.'s InStyle magazine that she can't have it all. The actress opened up about the idea of having more children versus advancing her career.
"My brain says, 'Oh, I think I'm done, the kids are big now and I don't want to go back to changing diapers.' But a part of me would love to have another. Of course, I'm old now!" the 40-year-old actress, mother to daughter Apple and son Moses, admitted.
RELATED: Will Angelina Jolie Quit Acting?
As for juggling motherhood, acting and business, she confesses that not even she can do it all at once. "I look for an interesting supporting part about once a year. That's the most I can manage. Some women can do it and that's fantastic, but I can't. You make choices as a wife and mother, don't you? You can't have it all. I don't care what it looks like."
RELATED: Paltrow on Marriage and Fidelity
In a rare occurrence, Paltrow also talked about her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, saying it's their "temperaments" that they struggle with most in their marriage. "Artists are sensitive; there are ups and downs, mood-wise. Musicians need a certain gravitas and focus in order to write," she told InStyle. "The temperament that goes with someone who is creative can be challenging."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Check out the sweet shots Jaime King, Mario Lopez, Snooki and more stars shared of their babies on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of the most memorable Emmy fashion from over the years.Watch Video »
Check out Jessica Alba's baseball skills on today's Celebs Gone Social, hosted by Wonderwall Editor Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Sofia Vergara poses in a revealing neon bikini while her "Modern Family" castmates hit the beach in Australia on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Hot and Cold
Watch Hilary Duff and more stars take the ice bucket challenge on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBare Beauties
From Crowd Ignite