Gwyneth Paltrow: Part of Me Wants Another Baby
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Zibi/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA13 of 18
- Photo: Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Emmys Chief on Fishy Category Entries: 'We Definitely Need to Look at It'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 11:14:00 AM
- NBC at TCAs: All the Latest NewsMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 11:07:00 AM
- NBC Chief's 3 Pieces of Advice for for the Next Head of FoxMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 9:56:00 AM
- Shakira Ready to Kick Off World Cup Closing CeremonyMSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 9:22:00 AM
- Christopher Walken to Play Tap-Dancing Captain Hook in 'Peter Pan Live'MSNEntertainment 7/13/2014 9:00:00 AM
- Emmys Chief on Fishy Category Entries: 'We Definitely Need to Look at It'
Despite what Goop may lead us all to believe, Gwyneth Paltrow tells U.K.'s InStyle magazine that she can't have it all. The actress opened up about the idea of having more children versus advancing her career.
"My brain says, 'Oh, I think I'm done, the kids are big now and I don't want to go back to changing diapers.' But a part of me would love to have another. Of course, I'm old now!" the 40-year-old actress, mother to daughter Apple and son Moses, admitted.
RELATED: Will Angelina Jolie Quit Acting?
As for juggling motherhood, acting and business, she confesses that not even she can do it all at once. "I look for an interesting supporting part about once a year. That's the most I can manage. Some women can do it and that's fantastic, but I can't. You make choices as a wife and mother, don't you? You can't have it all. I don't care what it looks like."
RELATED: Paltrow on Marriage and Fidelity
In a rare occurrence, Paltrow also talked about her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, saying it's their "temperaments" that they struggle with most in their marriage. "Artists are sensitive; there are ups and downs, mood-wise. Musicians need a certain gravitas and focus in order to write," she told InStyle. "The temperament that goes with someone who is creative can be challenging."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
See some of the many revealing looks that Kim Kardashian has donned recently.Watch Video »
From Sofia Vergara to Zac Efron, check out who's coupling up on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Check out some of the cutest celeb baby bumps hitting the beach this summer.Watch Video »
Get the scoop about the troubled star on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez brings the glam while spending time with her fam at Paris Fashion Week on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Justin Timberlake, Kristen Bell and more stars enjoying summery activities -- from golf and tennis to romps on the beach and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTDad Duty
From Crowd Ignite