Gwyneth Paltrow: Part of Me Wants Another Baby
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Zibi/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA13 of 18
- Photo: Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:43:00 PM
- Why Is California Tripling Film and TV Tax Credits While Other States Slash Them?MSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:25:00 PM
- Venice Reviews: Michael Shannon's Indelible Performance in '99 Homes,' PlMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:23:00 PM
- Story of Frozen Special Reflects on Movie's Magic; Producer Confirms Broadway PlansMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:20:00 PM
- Martin Starr, Paul Wesley Movie 'Amira & Sam' Lands U.S. DistributionMSNEntertainment 8/28/2014 4:00:00 PM
- Hillary Clinton Breaks Silence on Ferguson, Says America Is 'Better Than That'
Despite what Goop may lead us all to believe, Gwyneth Paltrow tells U.K.'s InStyle magazine that she can't have it all. The actress opened up about the idea of having more children versus advancing her career.
"My brain says, 'Oh, I think I'm done, the kids are big now and I don't want to go back to changing diapers.' But a part of me would love to have another. Of course, I'm old now!" the 40-year-old actress, mother to daughter Apple and son Moses, admitted.
RELATED: Will Angelina Jolie Quit Acting?
As for juggling motherhood, acting and business, she confesses that not even she can do it all at once. "I look for an interesting supporting part about once a year. That's the most I can manage. Some women can do it and that's fantastic, but I can't. You make choices as a wife and mother, don't you? You can't have it all. I don't care what it looks like."
RELATED: Paltrow on Marriage and Fidelity
In a rare occurrence, Paltrow also talked about her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, saying it's their "temperaments" that they struggle with most in their marriage. "Artists are sensitive; there are ups and downs, mood-wise. Musicians need a certain gravitas and focus in order to write," she told InStyle. "The temperament that goes with someone who is creative can be challenging."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Beyonce does her best to prove that her family life is just perfect on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
The guys from Rascal Flatts talk with Wonderwall editor Jessica Herndon about life on tour, crazy fan encounters and more.Watch Video »
Check out Kaley Cuoco's cutest canine-centric posts on social media on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Kendall and Kylie take Wonderwall behind the scenes at a photo shoot and chat family, embarrassing style moments and more!Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTPup Power
From Crowd Ignite