Gwyneth Paltrow: Part of Me Wants Another Baby
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Zibi/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA13 of 18
- Photo: Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring ChangeMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:33:00 PM
- Real-Life Jerry Maguire: NFL Must Respond to Domestic Abuse Fiasco, But Don't Villainize RoMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 2:18:00 PM
- Metro Los Angeles Removes 'Red Band Society' Bus Ads for 'Offensive LanguMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:44:00 PM
- 'Super 8's' Gabriel Basso Joins Tom Hanks in Meg Ryan's DirectorMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:29:00 PM
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as CEO of OracleMSNEntertainment 9/18/2014 1:28:00 PM
- NFL Domestic Abuse Scandal Is a Wake-Up Call and May Finally Bring Change
Despite what Goop may lead us all to believe, Gwyneth Paltrow tells U.K.'s InStyle magazine that she can't have it all. The actress opened up about the idea of having more children versus advancing her career.
"My brain says, 'Oh, I think I'm done, the kids are big now and I don't want to go back to changing diapers.' But a part of me would love to have another. Of course, I'm old now!" the 40-year-old actress, mother to daughter Apple and son Moses, admitted.
RELATED: Will Angelina Jolie Quit Acting?
As for juggling motherhood, acting and business, she confesses that not even she can do it all at once. "I look for an interesting supporting part about once a year. That's the most I can manage. Some women can do it and that's fantastic, but I can't. You make choices as a wife and mother, don't you? You can't have it all. I don't care what it looks like."
RELATED: Paltrow on Marriage and Fidelity
In a rare occurrence, Paltrow also talked about her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, saying it's their "temperaments" that they struggle with most in their marriage. "Artists are sensitive; there are ups and downs, mood-wise. Musicians need a certain gravitas and focus in order to write," she told InStyle. "The temperament that goes with someone who is creative can be challenging."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
All Grown Up
Nick Jonas reveals how he celebrated his 22nd birthday on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Rihanna to Lady Gaga, scope out the worst dressed A-listers at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Spring/ Summer 2015!Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTWeek In Photos
From Crowd Ignite