Gwyneth Paltrow: Part of Me Wants Another Baby
- Photo: Rex USA1 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA2 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage3 of 18
- Photo: Demis Maryannakis/PacificCoastNews.com4 of 18
- Photo: BJJ/Crown/Fame Flynet5 of 18
- Photo: IPA PRESS/Bauer-Griffin6 of 18
- Photo: GRPR/GSI7 of 18
- Photo: Ivan Nikolov/WENN8 of 18
- Photo: Steve Granitz/WireImage9 of 18
- Photo: MediaPunch Inc/Rex USA10 of 18
- Photo: Kevin Mazur/WireImage11 of 18
- Photo: Zibi/WENN12 of 18
- Photo: David Rose/Rex USA13 of 18
- Photo: Promotional14 of 18
- Photo: WENN15 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA16 of 18
- Photo: Rex USA17 of 18
More Celeb News
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 3:02:00 PM
- A&E Sets Premiere Date for Longmire Season 3MSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:40:00 PM
- 'Locke' Review: Tom Hardy Captivates in This One-Man Road TripMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:39:00 PM
- Big Bang Theory's Kaley Cuoco Chops Off Her HairMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:18:00 PM
- NBC's Comedy Playground Slammed With Trademark Infringement, Unfair Competition SuitMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 2:16:00 PM
- Discovery to Air Everest Avalanche Documentary May 4
Despite what Goop may lead us all to believe, Gwyneth Paltrow tells U.K.'s InStyle magazine that she can't have it all. The actress opened up about the idea of having more children versus advancing her career.
"My brain says, 'Oh, I think I'm done, the kids are big now and I don't want to go back to changing diapers.' But a part of me would love to have another. Of course, I'm old now!" the 40-year-old actress, mother to daughter Apple and son Moses, admitted.
RELATED: Will Angelina Jolie Quit Acting?
As for juggling motherhood, acting and business, she confesses that not even she can do it all at once. "I look for an interesting supporting part about once a year. That's the most I can manage. Some women can do it and that's fantastic, but I can't. You make choices as a wife and mother, don't you? You can't have it all. I don't care what it looks like."
RELATED: Paltrow on Marriage and Fidelity
In a rare occurrence, Paltrow also talked about her husband, Coldplay frontman Chris Martin, saying it's their "temperaments" that they struggle with most in their marriage. "Artists are sensitive; there are ups and downs, mood-wise. Musicians need a certain gravitas and focus in order to write," she told InStyle. "The temperament that goes with someone who is creative can be challenging."
MORE ON WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Victoria Beckham, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Melissa Joan Hart toast their birthdays on today's Celebs Gone Social hosted by Wonderwall editor Chris Gardner.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTBikini Babe
From Crowd Ignite