Gwyneth Paltrow resurfaces, looks somber after Vanity Fair vows to run damning article
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: APL/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Wonderwall4 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Interstar/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters8 of 10
- Photo: Diane Cohen/FA/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release DateMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 11:49:00 PM
- Newsweek's Alleged Bitcoin Creator Denies Story, Flees In LA Car ChaseMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 10:39:00 PM
- 'All the Way' Theater Review: Bryan Cranston Brings His Wildly Funny LBJ to BroadwMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 8:00:00 PM
- Man lauded as Japan Beethoven sorry for fake workMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:56:36 PM
- Slate's 'Adele Dazeem' Travoltafier Becomes the Most Popular Article in WMSNEntertainment 3/6/2014 7:01:00 PM
- Philip Seymour Hoffman's 'God's Pocket' Gets Release Date
Rumors about a potentially damning article in an upcoming issue of Vanity Fair focusing on actress Gwyneth Paltrow have been swirling around the Internet for the past few days.
The publication's editor-in-chief, Graydon Carter, told the Times of London that Paltrow, 41, "forced my hand" after she reportedly sent an email to her celebrity friends asking them not to speak with the publication. The "Iron Man 3" star also recommended that her correspondents never cooperate with the magazine again.
Since the news came out that Carter does, in fact, plan to publish the piece, Paltrow has kept a low profile. But the GOOP creator was spotted catching a flight at LAX on Oct. 16 looking rushed, tired, and unhappy.
The mother of two held her hand up to the cameras as they photographed her arriving a bit late to catch her flight. Her outfit was relatively casual with rolled up jeans, a white T-shirt, and spiked loafers. Paltrow wore her hair in a messy bun and didn't appear to be wearing any makeup, covered up by some large shades.
No news on when the Vanity Fair piece is set to come out, but Paltrow, who has appeared on the magazine's cover three times, has apparently said she'll never work with the publication ever again.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Where are they?
See where the cast of "Cruel Intentions" is today.Watch Video »
Take a look back at Prince William and Duchess Kate's cutest couple moments.Watch Video »
Ladies Who Cook
Find out where Drew Barrymore and Reese Witherspoon are and what they're doing on their latest "girl's trip" on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Check out Sandra Bullock's fabulous and colorful style.Watch Video »
Check out the many ways that Britney Spears is looking better than ever.Watch Video »
Star Inspired Ink
From Ryan Cabrera to Megan Fox, see celebs who've gotten tattoos of other stars.Watch Video »
From Crowd Ignite