Gwyneth Paltrow resurfaces, looks somber after Vanity Fair vows to run damning article
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: APL/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Wonderwall4 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Interstar/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters8 of 10
- Photo: Diane Cohen/FA/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on NetflMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 8:03:00 AM
- Rihanna to CBS: "F--- You" for Pulling My Song From Thursday Night FootballMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:55:00 AM
- 'Firefly' Alum Sean Maher to Star in Indie Sci-Fi Thriller 'ISRA-88&aMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:30:00 AM
- Fox News' 'Outnumbered' Celebrates 100 Episodes, Ratings Jump: We&apoMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- 'Red Band Society' Stars Octavia Spencer, Dave Annable Tout Fox Show as Best ScripMSNEntertainment 9/16/2014 7:00:00 AM
- Judd Apatow's Romantic Comedy 'Love' Lands Two Season Commitment on Netfl
Rumors about a potentially damning article in an upcoming issue of Vanity Fair focusing on actress Gwyneth Paltrow have been swirling around the Internet for the past few days.
The publication's editor-in-chief, Graydon Carter, told the Times of London that Paltrow, 41, "forced my hand" after she reportedly sent an email to her celebrity friends asking them not to speak with the publication. The "Iron Man 3" star also recommended that her correspondents never cooperate with the magazine again.
Since the news came out that Carter does, in fact, plan to publish the piece, Paltrow has kept a low profile. But the GOOP creator was spotted catching a flight at LAX on Oct. 16 looking rushed, tired, and unhappy.
The mother of two held her hand up to the cameras as they photographed her arriving a bit late to catch her flight. Her outfit was relatively casual with rolled up jeans, a white T-shirt, and spiked loafers. Paltrow wore her hair in a messy bun and didn't appear to be wearing any makeup, covered up by some large shades.
No news on when the Vanity Fair piece is set to come out, but Paltrow, who has appeared on the magazine's cover three times, has apparently said she'll never work with the publication ever again.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Check out some of Alessandra's hottest vacation photos from the summer.Watch Video »
From Carrie Underwood to Duchess Kate; get the pregnancy scoop on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Jennifer Lopez, Salma Hayek, and Sharon Stone all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Kim Kardashian cuddles a koala, plus more stars share their photos from adventures abroad on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where are they?
See what the cast of "Saved by the Bell" is up to today.Watch Video »
Beyonce is Hot
Check out Beyonce's all-time sexiest looks.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTHighs and Lows
From Crowd Ignite