Gwyneth Paltrow resurfaces, looks somber after Vanity Fair vows to run damning article
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: APL/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Wonderwall4 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Interstar/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters8 of 10
- Photo: Diane Cohen/FA/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'GuardiaMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 8:35:00 AM
- Wrestler Jake "The Snake" Roberts HospitalizedMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 7:41:00 AM
- Venice Reviews: Al Pacino Achieves Late-Career Greatness in 'Manglehorn'; BogdanovMSNEntertainment 8/30/2014 3:04:00 AM
- Labor Day Viewing Guide: What to Binge-Watch This Weekend If You're Not Hanging Out With thMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:58:00 PM
- 'Utopia' Kicks One Person Out Before Filming Even BeginsMSNEntertainment 8/29/2014 10:26:00 PM
- 'November Man' and 'As Above' Are No Match for 'Guardia
Rumors about a potentially damning article in an upcoming issue of Vanity Fair focusing on actress Gwyneth Paltrow have been swirling around the Internet for the past few days.
The publication's editor-in-chief, Graydon Carter, told the Times of London that Paltrow, 41, "forced my hand" after she reportedly sent an email to her celebrity friends asking them not to speak with the publication. The "Iron Man 3" star also recommended that her correspondents never cooperate with the magazine again.
Since the news came out that Carter does, in fact, plan to publish the piece, Paltrow has kept a low profile. But the GOOP creator was spotted catching a flight at LAX on Oct. 16 looking rushed, tired, and unhappy.
The mother of two held her hand up to the cameras as they photographed her arriving a bit late to catch her flight. Her outfit was relatively casual with rolled up jeans, a white T-shirt, and spiked loafers. Paltrow wore her hair in a messy bun and didn't appear to be wearing any makeup, covered up by some large shades.
No news on when the Vanity Fair piece is set to come out, but Paltrow, who has appeared on the magazine's cover three times, has apparently said she'll never work with the publication ever again.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Get the scoop on Bradley Bayou's dress design that Oprah wore to the Emmy Awards.Watch Video »
Lea Michele, Megan Fox, and Kate Walsh all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Jared Leto, Madonna and Jaime King all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders hosted by Wonderwall's Jessica Wedemeyer.Watch Video »
Her Little Pony
Check out Khloe Kardashian, Kaley Cuoco and more stars who ride horses on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rihanna strips down to a bikini while vacationing near an active volcano off the coast of Italy on today's Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Carmen Electra, and Lady Gaga all get an F on this week's Fashion Offenders.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTVenice Film Fest
From Crowd Ignite