Gwyneth Paltrow resurfaces, looks somber after Vanity Fair vows to run damning article
- Photo: Ron Asadorian/Splash News1 of 10
- Photo: CHAB/TCAB/ZDS/WENN2 of 10
- Photo: APL/Wonderwall3 of 10
- Photo: AO1/Wonderwall4 of 10
- Photo: Bruja/Juan Sharma/PacificCoastNews.com5 of 10
- Photo: Interstar/NPG6 of 10
- Photo: Getty Images North America7 of 10
- Photo: LUCY NICHOLSON/Reuters8 of 10
- Photo: Diane Cohen/FA/Fame Flynet9 of 10
More Celeb News
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing DanceMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:48:00 AM
- Jennifer Berman Joins Roadside Attractions as SVP of Acquisitions, Co-Productions and DevelopmentMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:44:00 AM
- Peter Jackson Reveals New Title for Third 'Hobbit' FilmMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:06:00 AM
- Maker Studios Partners With Viral Video King Jukin MediaMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 10:00:00 AM
- FCC Promises to Protect Open Internet, But Net Neutrality's Future Looks BleakMSNEntertainment 4/24/2014 9:38:00 AM
- What's in the Black Box? A Mind-Numbing Dance
Rumors about a potentially damning article in an upcoming issue of Vanity Fair focusing on actress Gwyneth Paltrow have been swirling around the Internet for the past few days.
The publication's editor-in-chief, Graydon Carter, told the Times of London that Paltrow, 41, "forced my hand" after she reportedly sent an email to her celebrity friends asking them not to speak with the publication. The "Iron Man 3" star also recommended that her correspondents never cooperate with the magazine again.
Since the news came out that Carter does, in fact, plan to publish the piece, Paltrow has kept a low profile. But the GOOP creator was spotted catching a flight at LAX on Oct. 16 looking rushed, tired, and unhappy.
The mother of two held her hand up to the cameras as they photographed her arriving a bit late to catch her flight. Her outfit was relatively casual with rolled up jeans, a white T-shirt, and spiked loafers. Paltrow wore her hair in a messy bun and didn't appear to be wearing any makeup, covered up by some large shades.
No news on when the Vanity Fair piece is set to come out, but Paltrow, who has appeared on the magazine's cover three times, has apparently said she'll never work with the publication ever again.
MORE FROM WONDERWALL:
Worst Mom Style
Check out Kim Kardashian's worst fashion moments as a mom.Watch Video »
Lindsay Lohan, David Beckham, Justin Bieber and 50 Cent show off their globe-trotting travels on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Jessica Simpson, Kourtney Kardashian, Beyonce, Gisele and Kendra Wilkinson post Easter Sunday pics on Celebs Gone Social.Watch Video »
Where Are They?
See what the cast of "Sabrina the Teenage Witch" is up to today.Watch Video »
From Lena Dunham to Kristen Stewart, see the most awkward red carpet posers.Watch Video »
Get the scoop on Julianne's hunky Canadian hockey beau on Replay hosted by Wonderwall's Kirby Kristen.Watch Video »
Like us on Facebook?
UP NEXTLife in Pics
From Crowd Ignite